Sky people Chapter 4

Mo'at's POV

     I am in the feeding room eating breakfast when a Navi woman comes in looking frantic.

'Mo'at, Eytukan there have ben sightings of  more skypeople approaching!' The Navi woman yells.

All of the Navi in the room are now frightened as I get up and express surprise.

  'Where were they sighted, Ki'ran?' I ask.

    'Near the west part of our forest.' Ki'ran says out of breath as I remember who is out in the west part of our forest.

   'Send some scouts over there immediately,  Eva is in those woods right now!' I yell as many of the Navi then become even more frightened.

Most of the skilled hunting warriors star to speed of to their  direhorses and  Ikrans. They all leave as quickly as possible because Eva is in danger.

Eva's POV

   I am studying the  hellfire wasps when I hear a small crunching sound. I quickly climb up a nearby tree to see that they are other people here but they look dangerous. They have metal things in their grasp and metal knives. I look around and see one person who is probably in charge. They hold no weapon, while being a girl the males are following her order and spreading out. She has reddish hair and has something weird on her face. The men are now out of sight and far enough away that I can't hear them.

     I start to jump to another tree so that I can get out of here but fate had other plans. Where my feet landed was too wet that I slipped and fell down. The lady must have heard me because I can hear her getting closer. She comes close enough that I can see her hazel eyes. She looks shocked and then pulls something out. She put on the same thing that she has on her face. She turs it on and I feel a rush of wind then I can't breath. I take off the thing quickly and throw it away. The woman now looks even more shocked.

  I try to get up but a sharp pain goes through my left arm. I look at it and can tell that it is broken. I look up at the still shocked woman.

  'My arm is broken. Do you have a splint?' I say to the woman who looks even more surprised.

'I don't have a splint with me right now but I have one back at base.' She says and lifts me up and carries me away.

I then start to see a compound after her walking for a couple of minuets and she puts me down right outside the door.

'Since you can't breath our air I will go inside and get the med kit. Just stay put and if people come hide behind one of the plants.' She says as she goes inside.

   After a while of waiting I hear the door opening. I hide behind a bush just to see that it is her with another person, a skinny male with brown hair and green eyes.

    'Please come out this man here will not hurt you. He is here so he can treat your arm.' The woman says.

  I get out and walk towards them. The man looks shocked as I walk up to them. I am now in front of them and hold out my damaged arm.

   'My arm is broken I just need a splint.' I say to the male.

  The male then begins to rap something around the sticks until it is tight and wont fall off.

  'I must go back home now.' I say as a Thanator  comes up behind me.

   The people are now frightened by her but I just get on her. I wave a goodbye as my companion runs back to where hometree is.

Norm's POV

"Where did that Thanator even come from?! Why didn't it hurt her?!" I say surprised to Grace.

  "I don't know Norm but the way they left looks like the direction of hometree." Grace says shocking me more.

   "Should we follow her?" I ask.

  "Maybe when we are in our avatar links instead. Come on we need to get ready for a outing later today." Grace says while we walk back inside.

   I walk inside and I go over to Trudy.

  "Hey Trudy can you fly us later today. Grace and I want to study more of the forests connection to the Navi." I say a slight lie.

  "Sure Norm I'll tell my higher ups about it." Trudy says and leaves towards the control room while I am walking towards Jake.

  "Jake, do you want to go into the forest. Me and Grace are going to need some Avatar back up." I say insinuating that he will be in his avatar.

"Hell yeah, I wouldn't pass up that. When we going?" Jake asks looking happy.

  "We are going in a hour." I say as I get my things ready.

Time Skip 1 hour

  It's been a hour and me, Jake and Grace are getting into our link pods. We see colors and then appear in the sleeping quarters with our clothes next to our beds. We all grab our clothes and get dressed. Then we all go towards Trudy's helicopter. We all get in and Trudy takes off in the direction of home tree. We pass by many Ikrans and many stingbats flying past us. Then Trudy starts to land.

   "This is as far as I can go, director's orders." Trudy says on the coms while we all get out.

   I step over a root with Grace and stick a sensor needle into an exposed root. Might as well do some research while we look for that girl. Me and Grace are fascinated that we didn't see Jake walk off.

Jake's POV

   After I touched all of the orange spiral plants I came face to face with something that looked like a rhino.

"Don't move. You'll piss him off. Titanothere's will stand their ground and if they see your movement they'll charge." Grace says.

   "So what am I supposed to do? Dance with it?!" I yell back.

   I see that it is stomping its foot at me so I run towards it with my hands in the air. It does the same thing and we stop in front of each other and yell. I lowers it's head and runs back towards it's herd.

  "Oh yeah who's bad. Yeah run back to your mommy." I say to it when I hear something behind me and turn around to see a large black animal.

  "Run don't run what?!" I yell to Grace.

   "Run definitely run." Grace says as I bolt away with the thing running after me.