Part Three

⚠️ Warnings: SMUT 18+, very dark, non-con sharing, rape, oral (f and m receiving), loss of virginity, praise kink, daddy kink, mean! Lloyd ⚠️

A/N: This is probably the meanest thing I have ever written. Please don't judge me too badly but please heed the warnings.

It started to rain lightly as Sam drove the pair to Andy's home

It started to rain lightly as Sam drove the pair to Andy's home. Rory took notes of the gates at the entrance. Andy exited when they pulled in front of the home and went to Rory's side. He opened the door for her and rushed her inside. Rory looked around as Andy flipped on lights. The craftsman style home was open and airy, even in the dark of the night. "Your home is lovely, Andy."

"Thanks sweetheart. It's still a bachelor pad really." Andy rubbed the back of his neck. "Since its late, why don't we leave the tour for the morning, and I show you to your room." He took her hand and led her upstairs. He stopped in front of a set of double doors. "This is my room, but this could be your room." He opened a single door right across the hall from his. The room was decorated with rich creams and muted pinks in direct contrast to the dark walnut furniture. The canopy bed had many pillows, looking like a cloud. The fireplace in the room kept it warm against the cold evening.

"I've always wanted the girl I was with to have a special place all her own, to escape or be at peace. My girl would need that given the business I'm in."

"Oh." Rory walks the room, unsure what to think.

"Aurora? I know you said it before, but I really think I need to ask again." Andy was nervous. "Will you be my girl?"

She turned to him. "Really? Like this would be mine."

"Really sweetheart. I want you to stay here, in my house. I know it's fast and you're not ready for," he smirked, "that kind of relationship but you have made me come alive. You make me want to be a better man for you." He took her hands and kissed her palms. "You are like an angel."

Rory chewed her lip. "Would I have to stop working?"

"Of course not. I just ask that you allow me to secure it. Protect you, like I promised."

She took a breath. "Can I think about it?"

"Of course, my sweetheart." He kissed her forehead. "The bathroom is right through this door, If you need me, you know where to find me." He kissed her softly. "Good night, Rory."

"Good night, Andy." And with that, he exited the room. Rory looked around the room and unpacked her few belongings. The storm picks up outside, unexpected but not unusual, the branches outside hitting the walls and windows. Rory manages to tune them out with her concentration on her book and falls asleep.

Andy is laying on his bed, thinking of the girl next door. He smiled to himself, picturing her smile, her small hand in his. A flash of lightening startles him and he watches as the light of his room flicker and then turn off completely. "Fuck." He can still see as the fireplace makes the room glow in a muted orange color. His mind comes back to Rory, and he gets up to check on her. He opens the door quietly to see a peaceful sight, Rory asleep with the book on her chest. He gently lifted the book from her, placed it on nightstand and pulled the blanket over her to keep her warm. He noticed the fire was dying so he added another log. He took one more look at the sleeping beauty and headed back to his room. He got comfortable and fell right to sleep.