Part Six

⚠️ Warnings: SMUT! Forced oral (female receiving) mean! Lloyd, kidnapping. Please do not read it if it makes you comfortable. ⚠️

Aurora wished her life was over

Aurora wished her life was over.  Lloyd would come into her room to "check" on her.  More like taste what he had paid for. At first, it was just unwanted touches to her face or neck.  Soon, it became kisses in the same places. She sobbed after he left, feeling like she was betraying Andy.

Lloyd knew exactly what he was doing.  He had a little time to make Rory his and he knew it.  As he planned out his next move, Charles came in.  "Miss Romanoff is here, boss."

"Send her to my room, Blackwood.  Have Kemp bring my bride in as well."

"Yes, sir."

Lloyd looked over the computers.  He had a feeling, not a good one.  There hadn't been many threats coming from Andy's team, and it was a little unnerving. He sat, crossing his legs to see the monitors at a distant and took a sip of his Glenlivet. "What are you doing Andy?" He asked out loud.  "I know you aren't just going to let her go."

After a moment, he got up and headed to the room.  Natasha spun when she heard him come in. "Mr. Hansen."  She offered her hand.

"Miss Romanoff," as he took her hand and kissing her knuckles.  "You brought what I asked?"

"Dresses in different silhouettes." She motioned to the rack.  "Where is the future bride?"

The door opened at that moment and Kemp brought in Rory, his hand roughly on his arm.  "She bit me."

"Well, you're hurting her," Lloyd said sarcastically.  "And who the fuck gave you permission to touch my woman."  He withdrew his gun and pointed it at Steve.

He held his hands up.  "I'm sorry.  She didn't want to get up and I knew you were waiting."

Lloyd stared at his man.  "Touch her again without my permission and I will make sure to decorate your room with your brains.  Understand?"

"Understood sir."  He quickly left the room. Lloyd spun back to the women.

"Now, darling," he looked at Rory.  "Natasha here will be putting you into some dresses for our big day.  Have fun and pick one." He kissed her cheek.  "Don't try anything, Aurora," he whispered. "I have guards just outside. You have nowhere to run."  He kissed her forehead before nodding at Natasha and leaving the room.

Rory looked at the red head, tears streaming down her face.  Natasha studied her and could see what Andy had seen.  She was a cute little thing, perfect for someone who was looking to run his business quietly.  She turned to the rack and pulled the first dress. She walked towards Rory to hand it to her.  "Andy is on his way," she whispered.

Rory's eyes went wide and she looked around.  "What?" She breathed.

"I'm a friend of Andy's but also a local dress maker.  That's how Lloyd found me." She pulled a dress out.  "This one, I think," she said loudly. Nat dropped her voice again. "Andy is surrounding the building until I'm out and give them intel on you and where you are being kept."