Part Five

After watching Andy and Rory, Lloyd cleaned himself up after enjoying watching Rory come part.  He headed to the main room where the plans and his men were waiting. Once Lloyd stood at the bank of monitors, his team gather and started to review.  Lloyd glanced back to see Ransom sat in the corner, chewing his thumb.  Lloyd gave him a smirk, noting his uncomfortableness. He walked back to him, hands clasped behind him, a pensive look on his face.  He walked behind Drysdale and suddenly grabbed his ears, twisting them.  Ransom yelled and his face contorted in pain and agony.  "'S matter, Drysdale?"  Lloyd let go and Ransom sucked in air. "Have a problem with my method of torture or the plan? Truth is, that's not even torture.  I just made it up." Lloyd laughed.

"Look I get it. You want her." Ransom stared at the psychopath. "Doesn't mean I want you to hurt her.  She's my friend."

"And she is my payment," Lloyd growled.  "Are we going to have a problem?"

Ransom shook his head and Lloyd turned away.  "Now that Mr. Drysdale has grown a pair, let's review."

"The diner is set up," Steve started. "That idiot Jensen used a mutual associate to get the camera so we are able to tap into the feed just like the bakery and the house. I'll be able to wipe it all if needed."

"The warehouse is set up," Charles continued.  "Food is being stocked the morning of so plenty for you and the girl."

"All good, gentlemen, Soldier?"

"As you requested non-lethal methods to subdue, I have the long-range darts ready, sir.  I'm leaving as soon as possible to set up."

"Excellent! Gents, rest up.  Tomorrow will be an exciting day for our prize."  Lloyd wandered towards his bedroom. "Drysdale! Follow me." Ransom followed him, head hung down.  One stupid bet got him here, about to get his best friend kidnapped and probably killed.  He sighed loudly. "Cheer up, sunshine." Lloyd clapped his back.  "I've got a special something waiting for you."

"Like what?" Ransom's petulance shone through.

"Watch the attitude," Lloyd growled.  "Now, let's get somethings perfectly clear.  One, you put yourself in this mess. A trust fund will only get you so far.  Two, you'll be my bitch for the foreseeable future so get used to taking orders.  Three, I reward my men when they do good.  With that said," Lloyd opened the door to see a blonde naked on the bed. "She's all yours Drysdale.  Do what you want with her."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously.  But, I get to watch.  Fuck, I'll have her after."  He took a seat in a chair in the corner.  "Get on with it.  Maybe you have some moves I can use on my sweetheart."  Lloyd took a sip of his scotch.

The blonde beckoned him forward, a sultry smile on her face.  Ok, maybe it would be worth it.  Ransom stalked towards the woman, pulling his sweater of his head.  "Hey there gorgeous."

"