Part Seven

Warnings: SMUT 18+, very dark...

Andy couldn't sleep.

He knew he needed rest, but his mind was on Rory. Was she ok?  Did he hurt her? His mind wondered to if Lloyd had taken advantage of her. Knowing his brother, that was a strong possibility and the thought made him violent.  He got up, noticing it was still about an hour before dawn and got ready.  He could hear the rest of his men preparing as well.  This needed to be precise and effective.  If they left one of Lloyd's men still standing, retaliation would be inevitable.  As Andy pulled out his weapon, his eyes fell on the picture of Rory.  It was from their second date, the carnival.  "I'm coming my love."

Rory laid awake in her cage.  After Lloyd left her, she crawled to the bathroom and cleaned herself up.  She didn't want his saliva on her a moment longer.  She was ashamed that she couldn't stop the release of her own juices from her body.  It felt like betrayal, like cheating on Andy.  Would he ever forgive her for this transgression?  She could only hope. As light began to brighten the room, her anxiety spiked.  Is Andy out there, trying to get to her?  Will he be hurt in the process?  She just wanted this nightmare to be over.  She wanted to be in Andy's arms forever.

Lloyd laid in his own bed with a smile.  The dress would be ready today and he wouldn't waste time.  He would marry Aurora today and make sure to leave his mark in her.  His child.  The life he should have had with Laurie, but Andy took that away.  Now he would take this away. He decides to get up early, have some coffee and make sure the security around the house was tight.  He slipped on a robe cover his sweats and walked to the kitchen.  As he prepared his coffee, he glanced out the window and spotted a movement in the trees.  Looking out he noticed nothing, but something was off.  He headed to the security room.  "Any motion on the cameras?"

"Nothing sir," one of the morons he hired replied. 

Lloyd always followed his gut instincts, and he knew something wasn't right.  "Have all teams report in."

"Teams report in."

"Alpha team check."

"Bravo team check."

"Charlie team check."

And then there was silence.

"Delta team check in.  Report in Delta team."

Lloyd had enough.  "Get the Solider to post now, all teams in defensive positions. I'm headed to defend my girl.  Take no prisoners." As her got to his own room, he slipped on a polo and pants, his knife holster to the side, his rifle in his arms. He ran to Aurora's room and began to unlock it.  The Soldier appeared and takes a defensive crouch next to the door.  "Nobody goes in, understand?"

"Sir."

Andy's men surrounded the house, taking out the men that surrounded the perimeter.  They watched as the remaining men took up defensive positions around the house.  "Boss, chief of police has cleared the houses around the home so we should have no innocent casualties," Nick said over comms.