Moments of Love

Mandavi  and Bharat returned to their chambers after a fun full day .Mandavi was extremely happy after her short trip to  the city of  Ayodhya . Ayodhya is a kingdom full of prosperity moreover what touched her the prosperity of the subjects of Ayodhya. It is true that she misses Sankasya but Ayodhya is a very nice place. 

Bharat asked "Maan did you enjoyed our short trip ?. Mandavi replied yes dear I enjoyed a lot. Mandavi said " thank you so much for taking a lot of care of me . Bharat smiled looking at Mandavi and said Mandavi you left your home ,your parents and this is the least I am doing for you my dear. Bharat said Mandavi let's go for a night trip I want you to know my secret peaceful place .

Maan dear wear simple dress instead of royal clothes. Mandavi nodded and both of them got dressed in simple dresses. Both of them went out of the palace through a secret route . Bharat took her to the stable and then he took his horse .
Both of them sat on the horse and went out of the palace. The couple was enjoying the horse riding lovingly absorbing the cold wind that was blowing and was cooling the atmosphere.

After some time the horse stopped ,both of them landed to the ground. Bharat held Mandavi 's hand and said Maan this is my favorite place ,I feel peace and solitude here . This is my favorite place. Sitting here and watching stars is a different level of satisfaction I get .
After our marriage only I wanted to bring  you  here but wasn't able bring due to post wedding festivities but now almost everything is over. I only want to a31dore you now . Mandavi smiled vividly and kept her head on Bharat 's shoulder and said" Dear  what more can I ask for I have got such loving husband and a beautiful family . Thank you so much love for giving me place in your life .

Bharat said "Maan today I want to give you a promise which is that there is no place for any other women except you in my life". I am all yours my dear.  Mandavi was touched by his statement and gesture towards her .

Mandavi said " dear  when I see the stars it strikes my mind that stars work with unity and that unity results in the lighting of sky at night ,with unity even biggest challenge becomes easy , I  am extremely lucky to have you by my side. Bharat soon embraced her in a bone crushing hug. After some time of star watching both of them left for the palace.