The Decision

"Brother Mothers and Gurudev have came too ". said Bharat with heavy heart.
"Mothers have came" said Ram sobbing .
"Gurudev have came" said Lakshman crying.
"Yes brother they have come " said an emotional Bharat.

Ram's heart stopped beating as he saw his mothers dressed in white clothes.

Tears started falling from Ram, Sita and Lakshman 's eyes .

●●●●●●

"Bharat for God's sake please don't become stubborn this cannot happen " said Ram as he was trying to calm Bharat .
"No brother you have to return to Ayodhya with me and accept the throne " . said Bharat requesting.
"How can I break father's promise I cannot break the rule of the Raghukul.
" said Ram .

"The boon that destroyed a happy family and a peaceful kingdom cannot be a boon but it can only be a curse I repent the time when Queen Kaikeyi asked father for this boon ". Said Bharat angrily.

"I repent the time when I and Mandavi went to Kekaya if we were in Ayodhya at that time , father would be alive today ".
"I repent why I took birth from Queen Kaikeyi 's womb if I would not be here then you would be the king of Ayodhya " . said Bharat emotionally.

"No Bharat don't blame yourself you are innocent whatever happened is just a game of destiny ". Ram said consoling Bharat.

"Brother please return back and accept your kingdom " said Bharat requesting.

Bharat found Mandavi 's hand on his shoulder as if trying to give him the strength needed at the point of time.

"Brother I can never look my reflection  everytime I will look at myself I will feel that I am the reason for this tragedy and this condition " .
"Bharat calm down please Bharat calm down." said Ram trying his best to console Bharat .

●●●●●

"Sister Sita " "Mandavi " this was the only thing two sisters could say .
"Sister please return back". said Mandavi 

"Mandavi everything happens for a reason please don't get sad dear ,after me you are the eldest daughter in law I have seen how maturely you have acted in every situation I AM PROUD OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE MY SISTER DO YOUR ACTIVITIES THE WAY YOU ARE DOING NOW YOU HAVE LOTS OF RESPONSBILITIES TO COMPLETE I KNOW THAT YOU WILL UPHOLD ALL THE EXPECTATIONS I HAVE FROM YOU".

"Yes sister I will I promise" said Mandavi ressuringly.

"Mandavi take care of Urmila,she needs utmost care in the absense of Lakshman ."said Sita.

"I promise that I will take care of the mothers in the same way I am doing now,I promise I will become Urmila's healer ,Kirti's mentor,Shatrughana's  friend and Bharat's sheild". said Mandavi reasurringly.

"I know dear you " said Sita with a broad smile and both of them shared a hug.

************************

AT NIGHT 

"How can I suspect brother Bharat he is pure gold how I will face him Urmila " said Lakshman emotionally.

"CALM down Laksh  everything will get normal". said Urmila.

"No Mila first I showed my rage on father and mother for giving exile to brother RAM then I didn't took care of mother Sumitra I failed as a son then I SUSPECTED AND EVEN RAISED WEAPON ON BROTHER I DID'NT THOUGHT ABOUT SISTER MANDAVI I AM THEIR CULPRIT ,I LEFT YOU AFTER MARRIAGE JUST TO BE WITH BROTHER DURING EXILE I FAILED AS A HUSBAND I AM YOUR CULPRIT AS WELL WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME" saying this Lakshman broke down ".

"No Laksh you have not hurted me you just followed your duties please never think like this again whatever you do I am always there with you " said Urmila .

Both of them hugged each other and slept.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Brother you are returning with us to Ayodhya "said Bharat hopefully.

"Ram please return back I cannot live a single day without you "said Kaikeyi emotionally.

"Bharat please understand I cannot come back before the exile ends we are from   Ikshvaku  dynastry for us words matter a lot father has promised mother Kaikeyi and if I will come back before completing the exile then father's promise will not be fulfilled and it will bring spot on father's name as well as on dynastry's name also" said RAM trying to explain the situation .

"Okay brother if this is your decision then please listen to my request give me your padukas now on your throne these footprints will rest and will mark your kingship until you return ". said Bharat .

"Okay Bharat when I will come back after fourteen years I will take my kingdom from you till then you will rule as the king " said Ram.

"Brother if you will not return after the exile ends then I will end my life" said Bharat emotionally.

"Bharat what are you saying ". said Ram shocked 

"Yes brother I will kill myself ". said Bharat emotionally.

"Okay Bharat I promise that I will return on time.