Taking Leave

"Mandavi please don't go dear please ask Bharat to stay with me otherwise I will die with guilt, already I have lost so much due to Manthara I don't want to lose you and Bharat " saying this Kaikeyi sobbed badly.
"Mother please don't cry it's a time of test for everyone" said Mandavi.
"I am dying with the guilt of sending Ram, Sita and Lakshman to the forest I don't want to lose you now " sobbed Kaikeyi.
"Mother please let me go it's my duty to be with my husband in this tough time" said Mandavi pleadingly.
"Okh " agreed Kaikeyi  sadly.

Mandavi

Mandavi

Mandavi and Bharat moved towards the chamber of Queen Kaushlya.
"Bharat Mandavi you both in these clothes what happened children" asked Kaushlya.
"Mother we are going to nandigram for repenting our sins this is the least we can do to cure the damage done by us " replied Bharat with heavy heart.
"Ram-Sita and Lakshman had already left us if you will also go then what will happen to us mothers please son don't go daughter in law don't go otherwise it will be hard for us to leave.
" Mother don't worry it's the matter of only 14 years once brother will return back I will also return until then Shatrughana will take care of Ayodhya now he is your Bharat as well as Shatrughana. " replied Bharat.
"Daughter Mandavi please take of Bharat as well as yours you are most important for me be healthy do sleep on time please Mandavi when you will return I want to see you shinning please don't loose the grace within you ". saying this Kaushlya hugged Mandavi.

" Mother we are going please take care of yourself " said Bharat
"Bharat now you will also go then who will guide Shatrughn you know that how much Shatrughna respects and loves you how will I live without you son please don't go " said Sumitra dejectedly .
"Mother I have managed to hurt each and every member of this family now I want to repent my sins because of me Brother Ram, Lakshman and sister Sita are leading the life of hemrits I am the reason father left us forever, I am reason for yours separation from brother Lakshman and Mother Kaushlya 's with brother Ram, I am the reason for the sepration of sister Urmila from brother Lakshman please mother please don't stop me " said Bharat emotionally.
"Okay Bharat I bless you that may you overcome all the hurdles of the exile, may you both don't face any problem in the exile". saying this Sumitra blessed the couple.

" So brother finally you manage to leave my and you have decided to punish yourself for the sin you never did " said Shatrughna dejectedly.
"Shatru please brother don't say like this I am just doing what is  right " said Bharat.
"I know brother you can never take wrong decision" said Shatrughna.
"Brother in my absence you have to become the eyes, nose and ear of Ayodhya you have to take care of Ayodhya the same way father took care of it I know you can do it and please do take care of mothers, sister Urmila and Sister Shrutkirti" replied Shatrughna.
"Yes I will, and please take care of sister Mandavi " said Shatrughna.
"Yes brother I will " saying this both the brothers shared hug.
"Shrutkirti as I will not be here for fourteen years so in that period you have to fulfill all the responsibilities of an elder daughter in law please take care of mothers and do not leave Urmila alone even for a minute and last but the least always support Shatrughna in every case , I know that you will handle the situation maturely " saying this Mandavi hugged Shrutkirti for the last time.
"O jiji I promise to fulfill your expections and you will be proud on me " saying this Shrutkirti hugged her again.
"Jiji you are also going how I will live now first sister Sita left and now you are also going " said Urmila and started crying.
"Urmila I am going with swami but the sacrifice you have done cannot be weighed I am proud on you sister lots of love, strength and power to you dear " Mandavi cuddled Urmila in her arms.
_________________

"Mandavi we should leave now " said Bharat to which Mandavi nodded in yes .