Act 1

𝙰𝚌𝚝 1

After murdering the Potter twin's parents, James and Lily Potter, evil Lord Voldemort puts a killing curse on Harry and Belladonna, at the time were just babies

After murdering the Potter twin's parents, James and Lily Potter, evil Lord Voldemort puts a killing curse on Harry and Belladonna, at the time were just babies. The curse inexplicably reverses, defeating Voldemort and searing a lightning-bolt scar in the middle of the infant's forehead. Harry and Belladonna are then left at the doorstep of their boring but brutish aunt and uncle, the Dursleys.

For 10 years, Harry lives in the cupboard under the stairs and is subjected to cruel mistreatment by Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and their son Dudley. While Belladonna is living in the attic, and while is treated badly by Uncle Vernon, is treated like a true member of the family by Aunt Petunia and Dudley. On their 11th birthday, Harry and Belladonna receives a letter inviting them to study magic at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Harry and Belladonna discover that not only are they a wizard and a witch, but Harry is famous. Harry meets two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, who also hate his sister just as much as he does, and makes his first enemy, Draco Malfoy. At Hogwarts the three friends are all placed into the Gryffindor house. Harry has a knack for the school sport, Quidditch, and is recruited onto the Gryffindor team as its star Seeker.

While Belladonna is pulled to strange magical dreams, that she is actually doing what she is doing in her dreams. She is also feeling a bond to six different people. Five are in Slytherin and in her year while the other one is on Hufflepuff and is three years older then the others.

Perusing the restricted section in the library, Harry discovers that the Sorcerer's Stone produces the Elixir of Life, which gives its drinker the gift of immortality. After realizing that Voldemort might be after the stone, Albus Dumbledore had it moved it to Hogwarts for safekeeping.

Harry finds out that when she died, Lily Potter transferred to her children an ancient magical protection from Voldemort's lethal spells. This protection is what allowed Harry and Belladonna as infants to survive Voldemort's attack. It also helps Harry keep Voldemort from possessing the Stone, which Dumbledore agrees to destroy. Not knowing that Belladonna possess the real stone.

 Not knowing that Belladonna possess the real stone