Chapter 7

Belladonna walked to the bar, ignoring all of the states. She turned around and looked at everyone and said "take a picture, it will last longer." Everyone turned away from the eleven year old. All but a amber pair of eyes. Tom, the bartender turn towards the girl "how I help you?" Belladonna reached into her bag and pulled out her Hogwarts letter. "First year?" Belladonna nodded. Tom seemed to be thinking. "It's a bit to late to go visit Daigon ally and all the shops are closed. Tell you what one night and you can pay me when you get the money." Belladonna seemed to be shocked at the kindness. "Thank you, sir." Tom lead Belladonna to her room and gave her the key that she would return to him in the morning.

"That was nice of him, wait wasn't he the bar keep when we were in first year?" Peter asked. "He is a vampire." Belladonna said. "Your serious?" Most asked. "No I'm Belladonna, he's Sirius." She said pointing to Sirius. Lots of people started to laugh at the joke.

Belladonna went in and signed. She just placed her bag at the end of the bed and took out another letter from her mother. But instead of reading it out loud like she normally does, she read in her head.

'Dear Belladonna, guess I finally decided on what your name will be. This letter is telling you about the houses of Hogwarts. On the acceptance letter there is a lion, an raven, a snake and a badger.
The lion is for Gryffindor; the house for the brave, daring adventurous but they are also for short-tempered and are very prideful.
The raven is for Ravenclaw; the house for the intelligence, creative and original but they do happen to isolate themselves from the world.
The snake is for Slytherin; the house for the clever, cunning and Ambitiousness, but are also very prideful too and they do tend to say thing they don't actually mean. I had a best friend in the house but unfortunately we stopped being friends because he said something he didn't mean.
And finally the badger is for Hufflepuff; the house for the hard working, kind and loyal but sometime they lack self-confidence, and too trusting.
Belladonna no matter what house you are sorted into, you will be loved. Although I must warn you, Sirius has a History with very bad Slytherins, but never let someone tell you that you are weak just because of your house.
Ps. From daddy; try to find some friends from other houses. It will help a lot, it's something I wish I did in my school years.'

Many people are shocked that Lily mentioned the good and bad parts of the houses. What was even more shocking was that she was right, Hufflepuffs were too trusting and often got hurt because of it. Gryffindors lost friends because of their pride. Ravenclaws did often have their noses in books and they missed the joy in real life adventures. And Slytherins did often say things they didn't want to say out loud. "That's my mama." Belladonna said with a small smile. Harry scowled. Lily was his mom, Belladonna should had been disowned when she was sorted into Ravenclaw. Anything else but Gryffindor wasn't meant for the great Potter family.

Belladonna put the letter back, she now knows something else about her. She has no idea what house she will be sorted into and depending what house she is sorted into is what she will be known as. Belladonna laid down and let herself drift off into her la la land.
When Belladonna woke the next morning, she grabbed her things and went downstairs. "Thanks for letting me stay. I'll pay you back once I get the money." Belladonna said. Tom gave a crooked smile and lead her out the back. There he opened the brick wall and it showed and archway into a cobbled street that twisted and turned out of sight. An archway opened to show a cobbled street that twisted and turned out of sight. Belladonna had a smile growing on her face. "Now if you keep going straight, you'll run into gringottz wizarding bank. There you should be able to get your money." "How much do I owe you?" Belladonna asked. "4 galleons." Belladonna nodded and started to walk.

"You went alone?" Sirius asked. "I didn't see why not, at the time I didn't have anybody." Belladonna answered. "But what about your brother?" Lily asked this time. To Lily family was everything because her parent, while excited to have a witch in the family, weren't that supportive in her using her magic. "Not even him, but I did learn something, you will always have family somewhere outside of blood." Belladonna said smiling. 'So wise.' the first years thought. Belladonna's boyfriends and girlfriend were looking at her with such loving looks.