powerspera at beach day

The elements took a day off and went to the beach. Blaze was using solars camera that can be used underwater. "Solaaaar~ can i use your camera??? I wanne record the fishies!" Blaze exclamed. solar signed and gave his camera to blaze, "but dont break it!" Solar warned blaze.

Blaze then ran in the sea with thorn and taufan following. Taufan flew up with blaze in the sky while thorn just went deeper to see where taufan could drop blaze and not get harmed. A bit later thorn dit a thumbs up as he himself was already swimming. Blaze was then dropped in the sea making a huge wave of water flying in the sky.

Taufan then got a bit lower to grab thorn this time. He flew back up with thorn. Thorn dint want to go that high so they were really close to the water. Blaze dived down and right bifore taufan dropped thorn the sea got a layer of ice on it. Taufan had already dropped thorn but gladly for him it dint hurt as he was also not that high dropped.

Blaze on the other hand was underwater still waiting for thorn to fall in the water. He never dit.. 'were's thorn?' Blaze swam up but hit his head on the thic ice bubbles escaped his mouth and he pannicked. He placed his hand on the ice and began to use his powers. Draining a lott of his energy to just get to the thin side of the ice.

He saw black dots apear. 'Am i dying?'   The black dots were multiplying. But then he tought  'im gonne sleep..'. Above the ice evribody war running towards the place blaze went underwater. Taufan and thorn just watched as they dint know how to react at all at that moment. Ice had stopped being lazy and ran on the ice janking his hoodie off and running faster.

Gempa and thunder were the closest near the place. Gempa then heard somthing really soft. He just looked uder the see true ice for an orange collor. Ice stood still bifore the ice broke underneath him making him yelp. Solar had rushed himself to ice who had just fallen in.

Ice immidiently got pulled up but showed a shocked face. "Wat?!" Ice looked arround to see his other brothers approushing the duo. "B-blaze, im gonne grab him get ready" and with that ice dove in the water, he was used to coldness aniway but water would make it wurse. He swam a while bifore getting to blaze. Blaze's body had gone awey sinds were he last saw him.

'Were are you' ice became out of breath but ignored it and grabbed the arm of a boy with orange short sleeves. He pulled him awey slowly losing lots of air and energy. When he got to the opening he imidiëntly put his hand up and got pulled out by gempa. "Good job ice!" Gempa said while making sure ice himself was okey.

Thunder had gone to blaze's side as he was pulled out the freezing water. "There is a lott of water inside his lungs but not as many, can you try-" solar dint need to explain more as thunder knew wat to do. Water was comming out off blaze's mouth. 'Come on' 'wake up buddy'

After some time blaze slowly opend his eyes. "Can you hear me?" "Thundy?" "Jes thats me, can you open your eyes a little more or are they to heavy still?" Blaze tried to open his eyes but was unable to so his weak little voice only aswerred "weak" he slowly got lifted up by sombody but guessed it was gempa.

He then felt some wind on his hair. Je could here people talking but dint know who they were as the voices were harder and harder to understand. "Hes freezing!" "..like this.." "ice dont faint too!" "Im not! Just bring me a-" "were to?" "There fast!" There ,as caosh he could hear. "HES LEAVING FAST THUNDER SOLAR HEDKWARDERS NEW!" Then another person was holding him. Only somwat difrent.

'Good night..'

(You might of readed this kind of page 2 times bur i touch that it dint turn out as idea animore but as a story and i wanded to keep it so jeah!)