king bob | vi

this is for annesfictionn

"Now what am I going to do with you," The short man in the orange not-pyjamas had a grip on the small minion's dungarees, and was dangling him mid air.

Bob held Tim closer to him, in hope that the small brown bear would keep him safe.

"Zal Gru mich sauvera!" The minion trembled at his grip tightening. He managed to spin him around, but wished he hadn't, at the lack of the sight of Gru, of a rescue. He knew Lucy was in still in the hospital and he knew Gru would most likely still be with her.

Marlena was staying with the children , so he also knew a rescue from them was unlikely. Marlena found him, alongside all the other minions, a pest and a nuisance. She also never let the girls in the lair when she was on watch, as she deemed it an inappropriate space in which the girls would become corrupt, so the girls wouldn't even know he was gone. And the set of twins Lucy had brought into the world nearly three years ago were at nursery, so they would be clueless also.

A tremble left Bob's bones, and a tear wandered from his hetrocromic eyes.

"Enough of that stupid watering eyes trick or whatever it is," Vector released his hand, sending the small creature plummeting to the ground. "Let's see if that 'Miniboss' will ever care enough to come for you," a laugh became to erupt "Or if you're worth the same as his precious job," His laughed roared, before his grin rose and his eyes formed a sinister glare.

***

"Your phone buzzed," Lucy managed a whisper as her body fell into her husband's soft touch.

"Do you mind if I look at it?" His spare hand manoeuvred to his back pocket and his other moved from the back of Lucy's hair to her cheek, coated in freckles.

"Of course I don't," she looked up at him, the warm feeling of love coursing her veins.

A worried expression fell across her lips as she saw a sheet of dismay wrap her husband.

"Bob." He whispered "He's gone,"

————A/N ———————————

Part 2 anyone ;)