/2/

"hello?" we hear a familiar voice answer but we brush it off not being able to pinpoint who it was. "hello is this a member of the blake famileh" lana replies with a horrible country accent. "yes this is (i don't remember the dads name but pretend it says it 😭😭) son" "ok well we wanted to let you know that the amount of laxatives you bought at the store today was very unhealthy you need to be careful" lana replies trying not to lose her *horrible* accent. "oh really? and what's your name? is this lana from (school name)?" me and lana were shocked. "how do you know who i am." she firmly asks in her regular voice "this is finney blake. we have home room together and you use that accent to piss off mrs.R every day" lana very quickly becomes less tense and i just kinda stood there waiting for that call to be over because i can't hear very well so i have no idea what's going on. "why are you calling so late?" finney asked. "i'm staying the night at   y/n's house and we didn't have anything else to do. so we started prank calling and your house phone was one the random page we flipped to" lana answered. "makes sense... how are you not in a crap ton of trouble??" he asks in shock.   "y/ns parents are out of town but even if they were here they're pretty cool." "dang shes hella lucky. i should probably get going because i gotta get up early and if my dad finds out i answered a call this late i'm dead." lana was ready to go to bed so she was READY to end the call "oh ok bye finney" i hear the name and am shocked. she placed the phone back on the wall and i quickly question her "THAT WAS FINNEY BLAKE?" "it sure was" she replies giving me a smart smirk. "i'm ready for bed i'll explain in the morning" she said already predicting me asking 1,000,000 questions. "oh ok i'm gonna go make sure the door is locked i'll be right back" i say getting up. i've always had awkward encounters with finney blake but this time was different. maybe it was the fact it wasn't me talking to him. but it felt... different. i lock the front door then the back door. i walk back to the living room to see lana already dozing off. i lay down next to her on the bed we pre-prepared and fell asleep within about 10 minutes.

————————————————-

431 words :)
BRO THIS WAS SO SHORT 😭😭
i feel like this is going to flop tho so sorry if i randomly stop updating 😭😭