/17/

honestly i could not ask for a better group to surround myself with. everyone was so nice and i knew they loved me. well... i hoped.

deep down inside i was kinda just thinking what if everyone hates me? but yk that's the usual ig.

the usual being second guessing everything. but i know in the end i'm loved. i knew in the end that finn would always be there. i knew that he would always love me.

after the dinner everyone went home except for finn. he wanted to stay the night and my parents and his dad agreed.

me and finney got really bored and decided to go on a walk. he didn't want to because of what happened last time but robin wanted to come too so he agreed.

my parents were already asleep and we went our usual route. and we decided to go to the park.

honestly it was one of the best nights ever. lana lived across the street so robin went to her window and she came down with us. me and finney decided to go exploring while robin and lana had a little date.

me and finn walked around trees when we found this little glass hut type thing. i'm pretty sure it was a memorial but idrc. there was a bench and me and finn sat down.

me and finn made eye contact and he leaned in. he wasn't letting go of the kiss like he usually does. he pulled me closer and didn't release the kiss.

we stayed like that for awhile adjusting our heads every couple of seconds. he started touching my waist still not releasing the kiss.

he then did something i would never expect finney blake to do. finney blake put me on his lap. this was a huge shocker for a couple of reasons.
#1 finney doesnt look that strong 💀... like i know he has muscle like every human on this planet but he doesn't look strong enough to pick me up and put me in his lap 😭😭
#2 finney was a very shy kid and he tends to get very nervous when i just give him a peck. so this was new. but i liked it.

we were basically making out (i hate using that term but idk what else to say 💀)

then everything stopped when we heard a laugh. me and finn immediately stopped and i got off his lap. "who's there?" i asked kinda scared.

"it's me shithead" lana said coming into the little glass hut with robin following. "seems like you lovebirds were having a good night?" robin said teasing us. "shut up" i said rolling my eyes. they sat down in the bench across from us and we all were talking and laughing.

this was probably the best night ever. i made out with my boyfriend, and hung out with my friends, and got a cool little support dinner thing... all in the same night!

this was another moment i wish i could freeze in time.

i guess i had started falling asleep on finn so lana went home and me, robin and finn walked back together... well finn gave me a piggyback ride the whole way back so i didn't walk 😁

again tho how th is he so strong he looks like a string bean?

when we got home finn punt me in my bed and tucked me in cuz im a child or something. he kissed my forehead, changed and layed down with me.

———————————————————

585 words :)

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORTTT 😭😭
ALSO I HAVE HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK ATM SO PLEASE MESSAGE ME IDEAS 😭
BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

xx ella 💋💋