/15/

when i woke up i was in a room alone. i was laying on this mattress in the middle of a dark room. about 5 minutes after i woke up a man walked in.

the man was blonde, he had blue eyes and had a muscular build. he seemed around late 30s and looked like a man that would be the crazy person of the family. well i guess he is if i'm in his basement.

"who are you."
"does it matter?"
"yes. it kinda does"
"who are you?"
"a kid."
"fair enough."
"why'd you take me?"
"i don't know. to be honest nothings going right."
"you could let me go. where's finn?"
"who?"
"the boy i was walking with"
"he ran before i got the chance to get him. your little boyfriend is safe and sound."
"you could let me go. drop me off anywhere. i can walk home."
"your funny."

with that he walked out and closed the door. i broke down into the worst anxiety attack i've ever had. i've struggled with anxiety for awhile and i've had a lot of anxiety attacks. but this was by far the worst one.

where's finn?
is he ok?
what if my parents get mad at him?
what if robin hates him after this?

so many thoughts running through my head. so many questions unanswered. all i know is, i'm gonna need a shit ton of therapy.

i was in the basement for another 13 hours before the man came back. he came back holding a newspaper and a tray of food.

"i brought you the paper."
"what did you put in that food?"
"nothing. extra flavorless just for you"
"are you sure?"
"i already have you in my basement why would i need to drug you for?"
"true ig"

i got up and slowly walked towards him grabbing the newspaper. i was terrified. i grabbed it and the tray of eggs with a soda and moved it closer to the mattress. he left the room and i just sat there and cried. i didn't eat. i drank some of the soda. i read the paper. the paper was boring. as always.

around 14 hours later some other guy came in. he wasn't the guy that had been coming in. he had black hair and a short beard. he said he was going to help me out.

"HOLY SHIT."
"help. call my parents. call my cousin. i need help."
"hey i'm max, stay calm i'm going to help you out."
"where is he?"
"don't worry he's at work. i'm going to help you."
"ok..."
"follow me"

i followed him up the stairs and out the door we got in his car but then the man came back.

"HES BACK. DRIVE."
"shit."

we drove away as fast as we could but his van went faster we drove down to the police department and ran inside. everything happened so quick.

in the end the man was arrested and the man who saved me got a reward. i got to talk with the man that saved me. turns out that's the guys brother and he was working on my case but he got a weird gut feeling. when he checked the basement... there i was. he saved my life. the man was planning on killing me when he got home. i couldve died.

i called my parents down to the station and they brought robin and finn. as soon as they got there i hugged my parents tighter than i ever have before. then robin. then finn. everyone broke down crying. especially finn.

"IM SO SORRY. I COULDVE SAVED YOU. HE COULDVE TAKEN ME INSTEAD. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT"
"it's ok. it's ok love. it's not anyones fault."
"NO THIS IS ALL MY FAULT I COU-"
"finn. this isn't your fault."
"i'm sorry"
"don't be."

i sat with finn and robin and i told them about everything that happened. my parents were talking to the police and max. but finn and robin were the best at comforting me.

————————————————————

676 words :)

THIS CHAPTER HAD SO MUCH BUT IT WAS SO SHORT 😭😭😭
IM SO SORRY YALL
I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS GOONG TO BE A LOt LONGER
SORRY GUYS
ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME

xx ella 💋