/12/

𖦹chapter 12: first official date𖦹

robin and jack went to jacks house so me and finney cleaned up. after we cleaned a little we watched a bit of tv while cuddling.

"can i ask you something?" finney seemed very eager
"of course you can love"
"can i take you on our first official date?"
"of course you can finney"
"call me finn"
"wow fancyyyy"
"shut upppp. anyways, go get ready."
"right now??"
"yupppp. and dress nice"

i got up and got ready. my parents were at work so i used some of my moms perfume since i like one of her perfumes. finney said to dress nice so i put on a blue dress with white flowers. and a cropped white cardigan with a tie at the top. i wore my converse because i don't have any formal shoes 😭. i did my makeup as i usually would but i put on some eyeliner which i do very rarely. i styled my hair and went downstairs.

finney was watching tv in the living room so he didn't see me until i got to the bottom of the stairs. when i did reach the bottom of the stage looked up in awe. "you are beautiful y/n arellano."me and him were a flustered mess.

"are you ready?" he asked. i nodded and he grabbed my hand and walked me to the door. he opened the door for me and even locked it for me. god i love this boy. everything was perfect. he even knew the sidewalk rule. he took me to this park which i had never been to before.

he took me to this beautiful garden area and took out his camera. "i want pictures of the most beautiful girl i've ever met." finney knew i struggled with insecurity and he always tried to pull me out of my little depressed eras.

i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with this boy. i don't care that we're 15. he's the love of my life.

he gave me different poses and it was just really fun. he was constantly complimenting me which made me smile so much. i'm the end he brought out a paper bag he had hidden in some plants and we sat on the blanket watching the sun begin to set.

finney eventually grabbed my face and kissed me. we kissed like that for awhile until he moved closer to me. it felt so magical. kissing my boyfriend under the sunset. i was living my own dream.

—————————————————

424 words :)

SHORT CHAPTER!!!
i have dance practice for a quince tomorrow so i probably won't update until later in the day. BUT here's a shorter chapter for you guys 🤭
xx ella 💋💋