Chapter One: Fated Meeting

It was raining, as a green haired ten year old, stood on a rooftop, staring at the clouds. This is our protagonist, Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori and Inko Yagi and triplet brother to Izumi and Midori.

"Why?" Izuku asked, "Why did they have to hate me so much?"

To understand Izuku's pain, we must first go back six years, when Izuku, Izumi and Midori went to the Quirk Doctor. While there, they learned, Izumi had a strong telekinetic quirk, and Midori had a telepathic quirk, but Izuku was quirkless.

After that, nothing was the same, his parents ignored him in favor of his sisters, and Izumi, and her friends began to bully him, to beat him with their quirks as to instill fear in him. But it never worked, with every beating, Izuku's conviction remained steadfast. Izuku's spirit, however, began to shatter, little by little, until today.

Izuku had endured a particularly harsh beating by his bullies, when Bakugo made comment, after throwing his hero analysis out the window, on how he should commit suicide to try to be reborn with a quirk. After that, Izuku had gone home to find his parents had thrown his stuff out, so they could knock down a wall and give their 'Precious Princesses' bigger rooms. When he asked where he would sleep, neither parent cared. That's when he realized that his family didn't love him, so quickly writing a note, he sat it on the kitchen table and left. Said note would be piled under a large stack of junk mail for months.

That is how we got here, to Izuku ready to take his own life, hoping beyond all hope, All Might would come and save him at the last second. No All Might came. Izuku stepped up to the edge of the building and prepared to jump, when a head popped up, over the side.

Startled, Izuku stumbled back and landed on his rear.

"Glad I caught you," the man said, as he climbed onto the roof, "it would have be quite bothersome to talk to you if you jumped, wouldn't it?"

"W-who are you?" Izuku asked.

"I am Orochimaru," the man said, raising his head proudly, "And you are Izuku Yagi."

"How do you know that?!"

"I was curious. I wanted to know who wrote such incredible analysis of heroes," Orochimaru answered, lifting the notebook Bakugo had throw out the window, "This landed on me earlier, so I just had to meet someone with such an incredible intellect."

"You liked them?" Izuku asked surprised.

"Of course. Such an in-depth analysis is a rare find. The author should be working harder on these, not throwing his life away."

"Why should you care!" Izuku snapped, "I'm quirkless!" Orochimaru raised an eyebrow.

"So?"

"So?! Not even my family cares enough!"

"Oh, yes," Orochimaru mused, "Your bitch sisters, and the two wannabe heroes."

"What?" Izuku asked, confused, "Wannabe heroes?"

"Oh, you didn't know? Your parents are All Might and Magneti." Izuku's whole world, suddenly flipped on it's head. His favorite heroes were his parents, and they never told him?

"To make it worse," Orochimaru spoke, as if taking to himself, "All Might's quirk is a quirk that can be passed down. One he himself got a young age, when he was quirkless." Izuku couldn't take it anymore, he broke down, he cried right there infront of a stranger. After a few seconds, he found himself in a warm embrace, as the snake man hugged him.

As his tears ended, a new feeling weld up inside him. A hatred, a hatred for all heroes.

"Why?" Izuku asked, furiously, "Why won't they die!" He pulled himself out of the embrace and stormed a little way off, not noticing the growing smirk on Orochimaru's face.