Chapter 2: Entrance Exam

I updated the first two parts to include a second sister, making them triplets.

Ochako stood outside the gates of UA, taking in the large building. She was about to take entrance exam to the greatest hero school in all of Japan. Suddenly, she felt herself being shoved to the side.

"Move it extras!" The person who shoved her said, "Future Number One Hero coming through." The person was a spikey blonde with red eyes. Behind him walked a boy and two girls. The boy's hair was split down the middle and he wore a blank expression. One girl had blonde hair and the decency to look a little embarrassed. The other, had green hair and looked annoyed, not at them but at the boy who just shoved Ochako out of the way. As they walked away, Ochako was distracted by an offered hand infront of her.

"Need some help?" The one who offered assistance was a gray haired, green eyed boy, who smiled slightly at her.

"Thanks," she said, grabbing his arm. He pulled her up, and they walked in.

"There are usually a couple people like that at the exams," the boy said.

"You've been to others?" Ochako asked.

"Yeah, this is my seventh try."

"What?" Ochako asked, "but you're the same age as me. How have you done this seven times?"

"Well, I finished middle school at twelve," the boy explained, rubbing the back of his head, sheepishly, "And the last few years, they've been holding an entrance exam in the middle of the year, because almost half the hero course students get expelled. One of the teachers is kind of a stickler about that sort of thing."

*

Meanwhile a grumpy, yellow caterpillar down the hall sneezed.

*

"Well, here we are," the boy said, gesturing to a door, "good luck in there."

"Wait, what's your name?" Ochako asked.

"Oh, I forgot, my name's Kabuto Yakushi. See you Ochako."

"Wait how did...?" Before she could finish, the boy had vanished.

*

The written test was too easy, with his high intellect, and the fact they never changed the test per year, Kabuto blew through it. Now it was time for the practical exam.

All the examinees we're taken to a large auditorium, and organized by what school they came from. To one side, Kabuto could see Ochako fidgeting nervously. She saw him and waved. Kabuto smiled and waved back, before turning and seeing something that made his smile turn more forced.

Izumi Yagi was seated seated between Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo, and Bakugo seemed to be harassing her. Putting his arm around her and pulling her in, even though she was fighting it. Midori Yagi was on the other side of Shoto, glaring at Katsuki.

"Hello, all you UA candidates! Let me hear yah!" Said Present Mic from the stage, only to be met with silence. He then went on to explain the exam, the robots that need to be destroyed, and to avoid attacking other students.

"Excuse me!" Yelled a tall blue haired kid, "You only mentioned three kinds of robots, but the sheets you gave us have four. If this is an error on the part of the greatest school in the country, it's shameful. Also you, with the blonde hair, it's obvious that she isn't interested in you, so please quit harassing her." He pointed at Bakugo for the last part. Bakugo growled and, seeing that now everyone was looking at him, released Izumi.

"Thank you for your comment," Present Mic said, "We at UA do not tolerate harassment of any kind, if you try and harass anyone, you will be disqualified. Also, the fourth robot is worth ZERO POINTS! So you could try to take it down, but what's the point." With that, he closed up the introduction with a quote and the school motto, before sending them to their designated areas.