Chapter 3: Inevitable Conversation

Kabuto sighed as he stood on in front of the door to the principal's office, Midori had gone ahead, leaving him by himself. Opening the door, he saw Nezu behind his desk with All Might, in his skinny form, Inko, Izumi and Midori all standing nearby.

"Hello, Mr. Yakushi, or is it, Izu..."

"Yakushi is fine," Kabuto interrupted, "may I ask why I'm here?"

"Izuku," Inko sobbed, walking up, "my baby boy." She was about to hug him, when Kabuto moved away from her.

"Please don't touch me, Magneti."

"Izuku. Don't you recognize me? I'm your mother."

"Sorry, my name isn't Izuku, it's Kabuto. And you're not my mother." Inko's tear began pouring out even faster, when Izumi spoke up.

"Izuku, what do you mean? We're your family."

"Family doesn't do what you did."

"What, pray tell, did they do?" Nezu asked.

"They pretty much abandoned me, when I was diagnosed quirkless, ignoring me whenever I tried to talk to them. Izumi and her friends abused me with their quirks everyday, and no one cared."

"I cared," Midori said.

"You," Kabuto sneered, "you're the worst of all of them. Do you remember your promise?" Midori flinched, she remembered.

*(Flashback)*

Midori came into Izuku's room after the quirk doctor visit, to find him crying on his bed.

"Izuku, are you okay?"

"Why did I have to be quirkless?" Midori sighed, there was no easy answer to that question.

"I don't know. What I do know is your my little brother, and I'll always love and protect you. No matter what."

"Promise?" He asked looking up at her. Midori got on the bed with him and hugged him.

"Promise." Izuku smiled.

"Can you sing for me?" Midori smiled.

"Sure." And so she sang. As she sang, Izuku was lulled to sleep in his sisters arms.

*(End Flashback)*

"You promised to protect me, yet you did nothing! You say there and watched them beat me. You knew it was wrong, I could see it. Yet you never came to my rescue. As far as I'm concerned, I hate you the most." Kabuto stared into Midori's eyes, seeing the heartbreak, but also seeing her eyes turn red, the comma splitting into to.

'It seems, Lord Orochimaru was correct. I don't need to talk to them anymore.' Kabuto turned to walk out the door, when All Might, who had been strangely quiet finally asked.

"Is there anyway to make it up to you?" Kabuto stopped, before turning to look at him.

"No. There's not. I'll act civil in class, no need getting others involved, but don't expect me to ever forgive you." With that, he walked out, leaving Inko sobbing on the floor, All Might not much better, Midori heart broken, Izumi reeling, and Nezu with a lot to think about. Izumi then grabbed Midori's hand and dragged her along.

"Come on. We're going after him." The two ran towards the exit, hopping to catch up. As they exited the building, they saw Kabuto exiting the gate, heading home. The two were about to call out to him, when a girl with white hair jumped out from behind the wall, where she was hiding, and onto his back. Kabuto spun around, trying to get the laughing girl off. In the brief moment they saw his face, they saw him happier than they'd ever seen of him since the quirk test. Midori sighed, realizing her brother was happy, decided not to get in his way, and hoping for a chance to earn his forgiveness. Izumi, however became determined to earn his forgiveness, no matter what.

*(Kabuto 3rd person)*

Kabuto had finally pulled Mamushi off of him, and the two walked home. Many women they walked by gave Kabuto looks Mamushi didn't like, so she latched onto his arm, and watched as many of the women went for attracted to either embarrassed, disappointed, or jealous, which made Mamushi grin.

"So how'd it go?"

"Better than expected. I learned Midori does indeed have the Sharingan."

"Father will be pleased."

"Indeed he will. Although, I did have a run in with them." Mamushi's smile turned into a frown.

"How'd that go?"

"As to be expected, lots of begging to return, and tears, but no real apology. It's like they're not sorry for what happened."

"They're foolish monkeys, what'd you expect?"

"I guess you're right." The two then arrived at Sound Industries, a company that built support items for civilians and heroes alike.

Upon entering the lobby, they saw multiple people coming and going. Some wore shirts with a music note stitched onto the lepel, showing them to be employees. Others were just businessmen, coming to talk to someone or just citizens coming to do a test for support gear.

The two walked past the red haired receptionist, who nodded to them, and into the elevator. Mamushi pulled out a key, put it in a lock, turned it, then pushed the first of two buttons next to it. The elevator then moved upwards until it reached the tenth floor. The door then opened to reveal Orochimaru's penthouse. The two walked down a long hallway, and into the living room, where Orochimaru was standing, looking out a huge window at the city below.

"Word of All Might teaching at UA has reached ears in the shadows. An organization called the League of Villains is recruiting any and all villains they can get their hands on. Kabuto, what news?" Kabuto knelt.

"It is as you theorized, Lord Orochimaru, Midori does indeed have the Sharingan, although I don't believe she knows about it yet."

"I see. Keep an eye on her, protect her. We need to keep her in good condition." Kabuto's head lowered.

"Yes Lord Orochimaru."

*Two weeks later*

Kabuto had gone into the lobby to collect the mail, and was now going through it, when he found a letter with UA stamped on it. Taking it up to the penthouse, Mamushi and Orochimaru stood behind him as he opened his letter. Instead of a piece of paper, the envelope opened to reveal a holodisk, that played a projection. The recording was of Nezu standing in front of a score board and a screen that showed moments of him during the exam. Orochimaru sneered when he saw the UA principal.

"Kabuto Yakushi," Nezu started, "even though you failed the last few times you tried the exam, you always came back stronger. This spirit is the one of the best examples of, Plus Ultra." The three scoffed at the stupid motto.

"Anyway, your combat points, combined with a hidden point system called hero points puts your total at sixth place. Congratulations! You shall be in Class 1A." Kabuto looked at the screen, seeing Bakugo got first, followed by Midori, Shoto, Izumi, Ochako, then himself.

Smirking, Orochimaru said, "Perfect. It's all going according to plan."