09 || MEETING CLASS 1-A

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

BOBOIBOY POV

Me and abang are tryna find 1-A at the moment, I was skipping at the thought of being a hero all over again! " Calm down Ori, we'll get there soon. " Tokoyami said to me, ever since he has been getting closer to the elementals . He started to use the nickname they would call me, Ori. Which was short for Original, since I was the original Boboiboy. " I know, I know, but we're in U.A!! " I said running , I felt a body and fell back. I look up to see Izu! He looked down and immediately flushed red from embarrassment . " A-AH! IM SO SO SORRY BOBOIBOY, I DIDNT MEAN TO BUMP INTO YOU! " he said bowing down repeatedly. I helped myself up and rubbed my neck " No,no. It's my fault. I was running to fast and I didn't look where I was going.

Abang appeared behind me and kinda startled me, but nothing really scares me much anymo...re... ' ARE THERE GIANTS HERE OR SOMETHING?! ' I thought, looking back at Izu who look mortified. I patted his back and he seemed to snap out of it. " C'mon, it can't be that bad? " Me and Izu walk in to see our classmates.

" It can be. " I said out loud. There I saw the two people I HATED. Why must I have such bad luck. " Take your feet of that desk now! " the annoying blue haired guy spoke. " Hah? " The Pomeranian retorted back playing clueless. " It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property! " four eyes replied back. " You're kidding me right? Did the old school put a stick up your a—? Or were you born with it? " Izu looked like he wanted to give up right there . I was starting to get super... p-ssed off, that Lightning was starting to act up. Red sparks were literally forming around my hand ready to summon a lightning blade at the slightest provocation they give me.

A soft but firm hand landed on my shoulder, I looked back and softened my gaze when I saw abang. I looked back and calmed down. " Let me start over , I am Tenya Lida from Somei Private academy. " he said making arm gestures " Somei Huh? You must think you're better than me! I'll have fun tearin' you a new one! " I hate his face. Lida gasped so dramatically " You would threaten you're classmate? Are you sure you are in the right place to be doing that!? " He said back. " It's him. " they all turn toward izu, the reason I said only izu. Is because me and abang kind off slipped away before anyone noticed and sat down. I then wanted to have some company with PEOPLE. I wanna talk to.

ELEMENTAL MIND SPACE

" OMGOSH WHAT IS UP WITH THEIR STUCK UP ATTITUDE!"  Aaand, Lightning has lost it.

BACK OUTSIDE

I can deal with this. " If you want to make friends you can pack up your stuff and leave now. " ... who was that- I stand up start walking towards the three. " Welcome to U.A's hero course " Is that a yellow worm. " I said out loud, well. Technically leaf said it. But I would've thought the same thing. " It took you all 8 seconds to shut up. That's not gonna work.. Time is precious , rational students would understand that. He turned to the rest " Hello, I am Shota aizawa, and I am your teacher. " .   .   .

' WHAT!!! ' the whole class thought " Right , let's get to it. Put these on and head outside.

In the changing room, " say izu, what was your quirk? I never really asked. " He seemed nervous , meh. " O-oh, it's a power enhancement quirk. " Oohh. " What about you Boboiboy? " He asked me, " I got elemental change! " He looked interested, like really interested. " Wah! That's sound awesome! " I chuckled " Let's head out before we become last! "

A/N
I decided to put them going into class 1-A in a separate chapter than the quirk assessment test, sorry that it's short. The next chapter is longer. So it's good! I think- see you next!

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙
Tuesday , August 2 2022

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙Tuesday , August 2 2022