SEVEN

tac0

i'm sitting on my bed watching real housewives and my doorbell starts ringing like crazy. i just know damn well that ain't kaash. it's like seven now and i been on read for mad long.

i sucked my teeth while climbing out of bed and walking to the door. i stood on my toes to look in the peephole and rolled my eyes.

she dead ass came to my house.

unlocking the door, i opened it with a deadpan. kaash was standing there with the same look as me like this was her house.

"move." she grunted before pushing past me. ain't no way she mad about my imaginary girl being over here.

"nigga, the hell you doin'?" i spoke through my laughter as she tried to find my bedroom. the fact that I was only in my boxers and a tank top didn't really help me.

"shut the fuck up," she snapped while turning around. i scrunched my face up then laughed again.

"brah, ain't nobody in my house. calm down and go home." i chuckled. she stepped closer and looked down at me. i wasn't about to back down because, she's not about to bitch me in my house.

"yo' what you keep playing with me for?" she sighed and ran her hand down her face.

"nigga! ain't nobody playing! i don't like studs, what's hard to understand?" i cackled, clearly she wasn't getting the message.

she sucked her teeth and came even closer. her hand gripped my neck and she basically lifted my up to be eye-level with her.

"Taco, you better stop playing with me before i really fuck you up, yo'." she gritted in my ear. its sounded more like seduction rather than a threat. which somehow annoyed me more.  putting me back on the ground i snatched myself away  and pushed her too.

that kind of turned me on, but then again i like aggressive fems so it doesn't count.

"brah, get out. you're doing too much. quit the disrespectful shit. i said what i said and that's that." i shrugged while side eyeing her. she had me fucked up.

these were my favorite boxers and now they just might be ruined.

kaash scoffed and came closer again. leaning down into my ear, she didn't even say nothing. she just hovered over me.

my body kind of leaned in more out of nervousness. i already said i'm a shy ass nigga...

"youn fuck with studs, but look how close you brought yourself to me ma?" she chuckled lowkey. i sucked my teeth and tried to back up but she wouldn't let me. her strong ass hands were gripping my waist now.

"nigga you holding onto me what the fuck you mean?!" i barked, technically she wasn't holding on to me at first. i was irritated, and slightly turned on now.

"nah fuck that, you know your attracted to me." she grinned. her lips kissed down my neck amd started sucking on my collar bone. i moaned but still tried to push her away. i swear i don't like her brah, i just ain't had none in a while.

"stop trying to fight it and let me fuck you, baby..." kaash whispered to me. her hands moved further down and squeezed my ass. now that, i damn sure didn't like—the hell wrong with her.

"kaash move," i said. i already know it came out like a fucking moan. her hands moved away from my ass and gripped my small ass tiddys. she know ain't she there.

"move yourself since youn llike studs," she paused to look me in my eyes. i was kind of stuck—i wanted to move but it was like my body didn't want to.

kaash smiled at me and pulled me closer. her hand roamed my body a bit before she shoved her hands in my boxers. i gasped as her smooth digits swiped along my pussy.

she's real life bitching me right now.

"look at you, wet as fuck." she marveled while pulling her head back to stare me down. i rolled my eyes and leaned up to kiss her lips. she chuckled before shoving her tongue down my throat a her fingers started to rub my clit.

"shit.." i moaned against her lips.

i never said i was a touch me not. i just said i didn't like studs..

which i don't..

usually..

"mhm, that's what i thought." kaash groaned as she pulled her lips away to kiss on my neck again. her digits started teasing my entrance and my mouth sagged open again. she was good with her fingers.

not as good as me, but still good.

i felt her long slender fingers slam into me and i screamed out like a straight bitch. it felt too fucking good not to make nose. as soon as she found a rhythm and my eyes closed all the sensations stopped.

i opened my eyes when i felt my boxers slap against my skin again. kaash had moved her hands out and was sucking on one of her fingers.

"wha—" when i opened my mouth to talk she shoved the other digit she used to finger me with inside my mouth.

i'm not used to shit being in my mouth like that so I started fucking gagging. she was making me deep throat her finger, straight choking my ass.

so why was my clit throbbing harder.

"choke on that shit, pretty girl," she whispered to me, and i whimpered.

there's no fucking way this is happening to me.

once she pulled her fingers out my mouth she smiled while i struggled to breath.

"but you don't fuck with studs," she chided. i rolled my eyes.

"i don't." i cut my eyes at her. bitch my pussy is still wet as hell and throbbing—we're not friends right now.

"so, you just like me?" she asked and i looked away from her. i'm not admitting that. she felt my vagina. she knows the answer.

"hmmph." i huffed. kaash scoffed and gripped my throat while her other hand cupped my pussy.

"admit that shit, mamas.." she gritted.

"yeah," i struggled, my fucking body shuttered with arsosal at her deep ass voice.

"yeah, what?" she egged on.

"yeah, i like you or whatever." i mumbled.

"i know you do." she responded before pulling away. she pulled her keys out her pocket and started her car from my house. i frowned my eyebrows and looked at her like she was crazy.

"wait—you leaving?" i asked. she nodded her head and smirked. she knew what the fuck she was doing.

"yeah, i'm 'pposed to be in the studio. i'm already an hour late." kaash shrugged. i sucked my teeth, i wasn't even about to play myself the same why she just played me. i flipped her off and headed back to my room.

now i'm really finna have a shawty over.

"what happen?!" she chuckled while walking over to me and grabbed my hand.

"nah, my nigga—you just ruined my fucking favorite underwear for no reason." i mumbled in annoyance. kaash fake awe'd before wrapped her arms around my waist like i was some bitch.

"awe, you wet ma?"

"suck my dick, kaash." i grumbled.

"nah, ion fuck with studs like that." she taunted before kissing my cheek and running off. i sucked my teeth again and just went in my room then slammed the door.

this is why i don't fuck with studs now.

and now i need new boxers.

hey guys. I'm mad fucking late.

How y'all like the story? If y'all actually comment and shit I'd update a lot more fr.