TWENTY-EIGHT

Taco

i love her, i love her, i love her, i love her. she's perfect, and i missed her. i told my friends about me taking her back and they said every foul and disrespectful thing you could say to a dumb person. yes, i admit i might be dumb, but i do love her. i missed that bright grill smile of hers. and her hands on my ass. yes, i like her touching my ass..

"babe, where do you keep the bread?!" Kaash came into my room with a hoodie on, and no bottoms at all. she better stay at that door if she wants to finish making that sandwhich.

"where else are you supposed to keep the bread, d'kyla?" I say tauntingly. she rolls her eyes and sticks the middle finger up at me.

"i don't know markayla because you're a weirdo. nothing you do is normal. it's probably in the fridge or some freezer." she's laughing but it actually is in the fridge. i scratch my head and avoid eye contact with her because i don't have time for her to bully me right now.

"do not tell me your bread is in the refrigerator, because i'm not about to eat cold bread. i don't care how hungry i am." again, she's still laughing but it actually is.

"you want take out?" i smile innocently, trying to change the topic. kaash squints and tilts her head at me.

"girl, if i go look in that damn fridge and there's bread in there you're so done."

"don't touch my fridge.." we stare at each other for a second and just like i thought she takes off running. i jump out of bed and run after her, catching her right at the refrigerator door and trapping her body against it.

"you don't listen d'kyla." i say, fighting my laughter.

"and you're a weirdo,"

"for someone without underwear on, you've got a smart mouth," i remind her, slapping her ass softly. her nasty behind moans and she flinches.

"you must be trying to fuck right against this door, daddy." kaash pokes her butt out against me and moans dramatically again.

"you're so sassy."

"fuck it out of me than." i smack my teeth and push her out the way to slickly grab the bread out the fridge while she's pouting.

"you play all day."

"who said i was playing?! i really wanna have sex now." i roll my eyes and kiss her lips. "i bet you do slut,"

"see you playing and i'm so serious."

"i know you are, but i'm hungry. you didn't even make our sandwiches so i'ma do it."

"not with that cold ass bread you're not."

"starve then hoe."

"I will, hoe." we flip one another off and she walks off into the room. she better not have no attitude, because i didn't even do anything this time.

i finish making our sandwiches and get each of us a cup of ice water. on my way to the room i can hear faint noises and they make me pause. listening closer, it sounds a lot like d'kyla's moans. chuckling, i walk into the room, and my suspicions are confirmed. i quietly put our food and drinks down and watch her.

her legs are spread at the edge of the bed. her arm resting on the bed to hold her up, the other covered in her wetness while she teases her clit with two of her fingers.

"fuck, this shit feels so good." i can feel a heart beat growing between my own legs and i walk over to the edge of the bed. softly, i run my hand up her bare leg and her eyes open, a gasp leaving her.

moving her hand from between her legs, i slap her pussy with a little more force than gently. her body jolts, another moan leaving her.

"you touching my pussy?" i ask, my hands now rubbing her lips and slipping between the folds of them.

"i'm sorry daddy." she whines. making myself comfortable, i step directly between her legs and grab her throat, pulling her upper body closer to me.

"no you're not, slut."

"yes i am, i'm so sorry. please fuck me."

"you were already doing it for me." i smack the inner part of her thigh, and giggle at the jump she does. i move my fingers from her clit and shove them in her mouth. forcing her to clean them before sliding them inside her. her mouth falls open and my other hand gripped her chin. putting my thumb in her mouth, i make her suck on it.

"you wanna cum?" she nods her head, grinding her hips into my hand.

"yes, daddy" she mumbled with my thumb still in her mouth. i curve my fingers, pushing deeper inside her and watch her eyes roll. her body starts to shake.

"look at me when you cum," i command.

"sorry daddy."

"good job slut, cum for me."

"i'm cumming, please don't stop." i lean in to kiss her, sucking on her tongue and massaging her mouth. her arms wrap around my body and she holds me close. her body shakes beneath me. i can feel her cum pushing my fingers out but i wouldn't dare stop.

"fuck!"

- after care ! -

i love her, i love her, i love her. we're doing to die together. even if i have to kill us both. we're perfect for one another. and we're meant to be. after that whole fingering thing, we didn't stop there. i have to go get the bookbag. now, kaash was curled up in my lap with her head on my shoulder. we'd taken a bath where i washed her up because she was too "tired", we didn't even do enough for her to be that worn out.

but then again, we did have sex before the kitchen thing so maybe she was. i was playing in her long ass hair and texting with one hand. goes to show how in love i am because i'm addicted to my phone. so the fact that i'm taking the time to struggle by using one hand says a lot.

"taco,"

"yes, my love?" i didn't mean to say that aloud. i heard kaash gasp and i tried to play it off.

"yes?" i repeat, hoping she didn't catch on, but of course she did.

"you're love," she sits up in my lap.

"you love me?!" the smile on her face is almost too cute for me to deny it. so i don't say anything.

"don't play right now. yes or no."

"kaash, what did you want," i'm laughing to try and cover the fact that my heart is beating in my ass right now.

"don't do that, yes or no."

"mind your business."

"taco, quit playing. you just called me your love.."

"okay, anddd?" i drag out playfully.

"you love me..?" awn she sounds so excited.

"brah,"

"do you love me!?"

"yes!" might as well say it. i've been thinking it since the second week of us knowing one another.

--

BAES IM SORRY ABOUT THE FIRST. FORGIVE ME, LET ME BACK IN THE HOUSE I MISS OUR KIDS. I LOVE YOU.

thoughts?! comment please! (even if it's to argue stinkas)