TWENTY-TWO

kaash

i wasn't expecting taco to act like this. she didn't even seem like the type. after that day of her texting me "yo" and me not responding, she just kept texting me.

but the whole time, she's been liking and posting other girl's stuff. and it's more than likely the same girl that was texting me off her phone.

i'm stalking her instagram, she so fucking fine with her weird ass. we weren't even together and this feels like a fucking break up.

liked by tac0smakemecum and 46,003 others

@kissesfrmmaya: me and blue stay on her bed.

@tac0smakemecum: stupid ass dog.🙄
          @kissesfrmmaya: @tac0smakemecum not too much on blue though??!

679 more comments

oh.

seeing her in everybodies comments was actually hurting my heart. i shouldn't have gone over to her house, if I didn't this shit probably wouldn't even have happened. she didn't start acting weird until after she topped me.

i went to the girl's story and nearly threw the fuck up. she was in this small ass cropped top and a pair of boxers, at taco's house.

it made me want to throw up so bad. but, my sadness turned into anger when i went to the next slide. it was a picture of the girl laying next to taco, she had the camera up and kept showing the both of them in bed.

i clicked off her page and wiped my tears. i said i was off of taco's stupid ass. and that meant since i was off her, i could be on somebody else.

possibly the bitch she was on. i went back to the girls page and liked the same post as taco, two of us can play that game.

i didn't even notice that her page already said follow back.

why leave me for a bitch who wants to be me? fucking weirdo.

yeah i'm about to steal her bitch.

i followed her back and waited to see if she'd text me first, usually when i follow fans back they text me.

and just like the rest of them, she texted me. now let's see who mad at the end of this shit.

well I be damned. GUCCIIII GET YO ASS HOME. 😕

also I got another book, check ts out babes.