TWENTY-SEVEN

pls vote && comment, or js comment. 

taco 

i didn't wanna talk to her. i was tired of hearing about her, listening to her songs, thinking about her, and being reminded about her. i just wanted to forget that she even existed. how did that one toni braxton song go? i just gotta move on? yeah, well i needed to take her advice too. 

but instead of doing that, i gave her the benefit of the doubt. so she was walking me to my car. we were already out of the building and she'd yet to say anything that would help her case. so i took the initiative. 

"so are you going to speak or no?" i sighed, she was irritating me and not even talking. 

"i'm trying to find the right things to say so that i don't screw shit up even more." she claimed. i don't know how she could do that, she damn near fucked my sister and ghosted me. in my book, shit was over for her ass. it was so bad, that i even had a story-time about us sitting in my drafts. 

"yeah well my car isn't that far so you might wanna figure that shit out a bit faster." i rushed her. she sighed heavily and stopped me from walking. 

"ok just wait." i just blinked at her because i wasn't starting the apology. i don't think i did anything wrong.

"i'm sorry," 

"you said that." this was getting annoying.

"i know, but i really need you to know that i'm really fucking sorry i—i don't know what happened that day after we had sex." she rambled. i squinted my eyes at her and scoffed. of course she'll play victim. 

"i texted you in the morning, and you were being a complete asshole for no reason. than we didn't talk for what, weeks? and the next time i ever see you again is when you're about to fuck my sister." i reminded her harshly. i watched her face cringed and i snatched my hand away from her. 

"no--that's, that's not what happened. i thought you were talking to other girls—" 

"how did you get that conclusion in the short period of time we hadn't spoke? you'd barely even left my house." this was starting to feel like an argument so i started walking again. 

"it was your sister! she begged me not to tell you but i can't, i can't keep missing you taco. i'm in love with you, okay! i said it, i don't even remember if this is the first time, but i love you so fuckin' much." kaash was basically pouring her heart out in this parking-lot, so i stopped walking. plus, i wanted to know what the fuck my sister had to do with anything. 

"what about my sister?" i say. 

"you didn't just hear what i sai—" 

"kaash, what, about my sister." we could address the whole love thing later on. right now she needed to tell me what the fuck was going on. 

"she—she took your phone while you were in the shower.." she began. 

"and?" 

"i—please don't be mad at her." kaash was defending my sister like she wasn't "the cause" of this whole situation. 

"dude, finish what you have to say man." 

"maya took your phone and pretended to be your girl while you were in the shower. we had a whole conversation, and then she deleted it before you took your phone. that's why you were confused." she continued. i felt my heart drop to my ass but i had to play it cool. 

"and you just decided not to address it with me later?" 

"i thought we already addressed it but turns out it wasn't even you texting."