NINE

kaash

taco had me so fucked up with what she said yesterday about that not my bitch nonsense

taco had me so fucked up with what she said yesterday about that not my bitch nonsense. i've already made it clear to everybody that needs to know; she's mine.

ain't shit she can do about it now.

it was saturday, which meant i have my tattoo appointment in like two hours. so i need to leave now if i wanna be on time, the shop is mad far.

i pulled out my phone and texted taco, she was finna come with me.

: yo

taco ❤️: yo?

: you dressed?

taco ❤️: no.

: get dressed you coming with me to get this tattoo

taco ❤️: nigga that's supposed to be a question. 🤨

um ion ask those for real.

: it wasn't i'll be there in like twenty. i'm not playing like usual

: plus i told you yesterday you was coming with me..

taco ❤️: kaash don't come to my house we been over this shit man. 💀

seen

i was outside taco's house this whole time. i was just gon' give her a couple minutes to get dressed, i got manners and shit.

after what i felt like was twenty minutes, i texted her again.

i pulled out my phone and went into our messages.

: come outside ma

i like calling her that because everytime i do i see her trying to hide that cute ass smile she got.

taco ❤️: kaash, go home. i don't wanna go.

: no come outside or ima come inside

taco ❤️: i won't answer the door.

she stay saying that shit. but, who said i needed her to open the door?

: don't need you to...

taco ❤️: ... um i'm coming rn.

: like i thought 🤣

i like annoying her too. when she gets irritated or flustered she does this sexy ass face. i'm gon' turn her ass out eventually.

i waited a bit longer and taco walked up to my car. i bit my lip to keep from smiling and unlocked the door. she scrunched her face up and stuck her head in the window.

"who said i was gettin' in?" she questioned.

"me, let's go." i said while i unlocked the door again, so she knew it was open still.

"kaash, no. go home man what's good with you?" i don't know why she be actin' like she don't enjoy the shit i do, we both know she love it.

"taco, get in the fuckin' car." i deadpanned. she bit her lip and looked around.