Chapter 1

So anyways i am here starting another book when I have to finish writing 5000 other books like Melanie wtaf? But anyways i mean as long as y'all read my books and enjoy it its ok.....cuz i do it for yall....right? 

Also i want a name for yall......my lil  sis said Mel's marshmallows and my cousin said melons. WTF idk yall choose anyways this an introduction to the book :) please do enjoy....vote and comment becuz my insecure self needs it

That all from me......enjoy (insert fandom name)

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ¸

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK" Hinata thought as he ran down the crowded hallway. His heat had started unexpectedly and he had no supressants. And no alpha to help him. He was supposed to go to volleyball practise, but has to cancel cuz he cant go. Theres alot of alphas there, an omega cant go in his heat and go play. you must be nutz.

Hinata could feel that his heat is slowing him down....he could feel his brain start to fog. His vision blurring, his heart pounding. In a few seconds he would fall completely flat on his face and want any random dude to Fuck  him. And he didnt want that. Oh hell naw. 

He ran past everyone. Past worried Omegas and flirting alphas. Past talking students and hurrying teachers. All he wanted was to get to a bathroom....until it happened.

He was so fogged up that he ran straight into an alpha. He had blue black hair, blue eyes, the meanest yet kindest face and he was tall. He looked down at hinata and scowled. But somehow softened when he saw the state he was in. 

"At you okay dumbass" he asked. He looked hinata up and down. "I-I am fi-...." 

And then it all went dark

IM SO SORRY THIS IS HORRIBLE JSJSJSKSJJSNSJSJ PLEASE FORGIVE ME ✋💀🔫 and its SHORT I'm sorry

I love you 💟💟💜💜