Chapter 6

Yeah no the triple update didn't happen (I'm so sorry) but I promised my friend two chapters and I'm not letting em down. So here you go

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hinata looked at kageyama with excitement. The guy he thought would be mean because he doesn't set for him, but he is actually a big softie, he just didn admit it yet. So this was the best chance to try and get to know the alpha better.

Kageyama looked down excitedly. For some reason he wanted to be this orange hairs boys alpha. He had been hoping for such results, and his prayers had been answered.

"Now of course you can only be his alpha if he allows you to be." Mr Takeda said sternly. "Hinata do you want kageyama to be your alpha? Please say yes or no." Hinata, without hesitation answered yes and hugged kageyama tightly. Kageyama could not believe what he felt on the inside of his body. It felt like he ate butterflies and now they are flying around in his stomach. He reluctantly placed his arms around the omega. It felt nice to be around some one he could take care of.~Timeskip to when Kageyama was younger~"Tobio go to your room." Mrs Kageyama said, after her husband came home with another omega and assaulted her. She didnt want her children to see what was happening, so she sent them to their room. All little Tobio wanted to do was stand up for his mom, but he couldn't. He was too small compared to his father, let alone strength. He was so weak he could barely break his father's pinky. So hesitantly his sister took him up to their room."Will mommy be okay?" He asked hoping for the best. "Yes she will. She has to be." His sister replied. Two seconds later they heard a loud bang and glass shattering. Somehow Tobio knew that his mommy would not be okay. And nor will him or his sister be.

IM LEAVING IT HERE YOU COOCHIES IM TOO BUSY CRYING TO FINISH IT NOW. IM GONNA RECOVER AND UPDATE LATER :((( bye♡