Chapter 8

Hello~ How are you? Have you eaten? Prayed to Asahi? Have you made sure that you added a lil saltyshima to your life? GOOD now let's sit back and enjoy this smut chapter shall we ☺also Stan NCT DREAM 💚

~Will you mark me~

The words rang in kageyamas head like a school bell. He didn't expect Hinata to be ready so early. "If you want me to. But not here. Let's rather go somewhere a little bit more private." Kageyama winked. But he noticed something different about Hinata. His eyes are a little cloudy, foggy should I say. Then and there he knew that Hinatas heat had started. The little orange haired omega started cuddling into kageyamas chest and repeating those same words "please mark me alpha." Kageyama didn't know what to do. Hinatas brain when he's in heat is basically mush. And kageyama could feel himself slowly slipping into a rut. He had to do something. And he had to do it fast.....

~kageyama POV~What do I do in this tyoe of situation he thought as he scooped Hinata into his arms and carried him out. He didn't want to leave because he knew he would fight a bitch if they touched Hinata, because everyone could smell his scent. It was intoxicating and he liked it. He ran to the nearest toilet, dashed into a stall and sat Hinata down on the ground. He helped Hinata undress himself, because he was *ahem* unable to do it himself. Now what kageyama thought. Do I just......fuck him or do I ask for permission or....DAMN YOU KAGEYAMA THINK LOGICALLY I CANT ASK SOMEONE WHO IS HORNY IF I CAN FUCK HIM STOP THINKING WITH YOUR ASS YOU ASSHOLE. He looked at Hinata who was literally burning up from his heat. Okay here goes.

~TiMe fOr SoMe SmUt :]~

Kageyama put his finger in front of Hinata. "Suck." He said. Hinata started sucking his finger. Kageyama then removed his finger and inserted it into Hinata. Hinata moaned from the sudden contact and pushed onto kageyamas hand to go deeper. When he felt he was ready, kageyama inserted another finger, and started thrusting it into Hinata. He received soft moans from the omega. "P-please a-a-alphaaaa~" Hinata moaned and groaned into kageyamas ear. "Okay. But it ain't my fault if you can't walk tomorrow."

Kageyama pulled out his hardened member. He lined it up with Hinatas hole. "On the count of three." He said. "One.....two.....THREE!" He said and trusted into Hinata, causing him to arch his back and moan from pleasure. Kageyama moved slowly....in.....and out.....in.....and out. He sped up with each thrust until he was certain Hinata would be fine. Hinata grabbed a hold of his hair and tugged on it. He then started kissing his neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. From kageyamas left ear, all the way down to his nipples. He then stayed there, sucking, biting and teasing. Kageyama couldnt help but let out a tiny moan because of that. Kageyama lent down and kissed Hinata passionately. He pinched his sides causing Hinata to open his mouth, giving kageyama the chance to slip his tounge in and explore his mouth. He closed his eyes as Hinata sucked on his tounge and teased him in every way possible. He was enjoying this until he felt himself about to knot. He pulled out, Hinata complained. As soon as he pulled out he came onto Hinatas stomach and Hinata came onto kageyamas thighs. Kageyama could feel his heat subside. Hinatas original eye colour came back. Kageyama went to Hinatas neck, teased him a little bit, and slowly bit down, marking him. "There. You are marked." Kageyama smiled a little bit. After what happened to him and his sister, he didn't think he would ever find someone he would love. But that all changed when this orange boke came into his life. Now things will be different for him.

"We should probably clean up and head home." Kageyama said. He helped Hinata get dress and cleaned up their *ahem* mess and left the movie theater. "Thank you." Hinata said. "For what?" "For marking me bakageyama" Hinata said with a smile. "Sure, anything for you." Kageyama smiled and pulled him into a hug. "Now let's get something to eat, I'm hungry I don't know about you though." 

AND THATS THE END MY LOVELIES REMEMBER I LOVE YOU AND I CARE FOR YOU AND DONT LISTEN TO YOUR HATERS. THEY WONT BE TALKING FOR LONG 😌💜