Chapter 7

Hello hi and welcome all :) just a friendly reminder that I love you. Also the next chapter is a smut chapter heheheheHE

"What was that?!" Kageyama yelled frightened. "I dont know his sister replies. "I will go and find out." She went down the stairs and hunched down and peered through the gap between the staircase and the room wall. She couldn't believe what she saw. Their mother, lay lifeless in a pool of blood. A hole was in her head, and their father held the gun. Her body twitched one last time, then went completely limp. Miwa heard a win per and a growl next to her. As an alpha she wouldn't have been scared, but the growl made her shiver. She turned to see kageyama next to her. Tears streaming down his rosy pink cheeks, snot running from his nose, he got up, turned to their room, ran and cried. He cried and cried until there was no more tears left to cry. He lay in his bed, unable to move. How could his father do this? He will pay for this someday.

~End of timeskip~

"Kageyama.......KAGEYAMAAAAAAAA!" Kageyama was pulled out of a trance he didn't even know he was in. He jumped and stretched. "Yes? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked Hinata concerned. "I should ask you the same thing." Hinata said a little bit concerned for the alpha. Ever since he became his omega, he was very quiet and protective. Hinata wasn't marked yet, because both of them were not ready. So any alpha could mark him. If any other alpha even looked at Hinata, kageyama would growl, left in them know that they will be toasted cheese if they touched him. Hinata thought that's what all alphas do, so he never questioned it. What he didn't know was that there was a hidden heartache behind kageyamas protectivenes. But Hinata didn't mind, as long as he got a curry bun out of it. "Do you want to go to the movie's tonight?" Hinata asked excitedly. "Sure kageyama said and put his arms around the cuddly omega.

 "Sure kageyama said and put his arms around the cuddly omega

<I bless you with this picture>

~At the movie~

Kageyama wasn't as into the movie as Hinata was. For him it was boring, not a comedy. But Hinata was enjoying it as first but later also got bored. "Hey kags....can I ask you something?" Hinata asked a little bit serious. "Yeah what's up?" Kageyama replied. "Will you mark me please?"

OKAY IM LEAVING IT THERE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. REMEMBER YOU ARE SPECIAL, YOU ARE AMAZING, AND YOU ARE WORTH IT. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE YOUUUU✌☺💜