THE END.

And just like that, that's a wrap.

When I finally decided to write this story, the chapters you've all read and interacted with so much were not my original plot line. The plot I initially had was great, but some of my friends came up with the idea of memory loss, and I knew it would add so much more to my story than what I initially had in mind.

The challenges of this story were not knowing a lot about the Navy and getting a lot of the military terms right. Writing is the easy part, knowing what you're writing about is the hard part.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all of your love and support on this story. I never imagined it would blow up the way it did. For a while there, I forgot what it felt like to know that my writing was good and that people actually wanted to read my stuff.

I'll be taking a break for the next week or two to finish up some of my older stories that I'd been meaning to wrap up for a while, so feel free to check those out, but if you only came for the Bradley content: I'll have a new story up in a couple weeks, likely towards the end of August. I'm getting ready to go on vacation next week, and trust me, it's very badly needed.

This next plot is spicier than this story, and I'm excited for this one. I can't wait for you all to read it.

Once again, thank you very much for the continued love and support, and special thanks to two of my very best friends, Jordyn and Sam, for helping with the second half of the plot of this book. This story wouldn't have been what it is without the two of you.

Much love,

eazyrenegades