» 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 1

𝑨/𝒏: 𝑯𝒊 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝑰'𝒎 𝑳𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒙 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒑𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆!

𝑲𝒆𝒚𝒔:

_________✩__________

•𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌•

_________★__________

•𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌•

_____________________

•𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑•

________☼︎_________

•𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎/𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆•

_________☽︎__________

•𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎/𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆•

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔! 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!
_________________________________________________

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Y/n you better make sure no one will recognize you okay?" My manager reminded as I let out a chuckle.

"I'll be fine, Mr.Nakamura" I reassured him while I heard him let out a sigh through the phone.

"I'll be going now." I said before hanging up the phone on him and let out a sigh to calm myself down.

'I'll be fine, I think I'll be fine... As long as I don't stand out.' I thought as I took a deep breath while thinking about that repeatedly and stood straight, before starting to walk inside our school building.

"Izana!!" I heard girls squealing and call out a guy's name got startled by it, as I turned around to see a bunch of girls were already behind me, when the hallway was so quiet and empty a few minutes ago. I then noticed a white haired guy rubbing the back of his head with a stern look on his face, showing no interest on the girls at all.

'Hmm...He is good looking.' I thought while staring at him as he suddenly looked my way and made eye contact, I bowed and continued my way to the director's office.

"I guess that's an example of a school prince?" I muttered as I opened the door and saw my uncle, that's right...The director of the school is my uncle.

"Y/n...Good to see you again." He greeted me as he puts down the papers on his hand on the table.

My Uncle...No, He is like a father to me already. My parents are divorced and I was taken care of by my Father, and a few months after they divorced—This Uncle of mine and my Father had started dating, while my Mom had already started to build her own family with her new husband. I don't really care...I was happy for both of them.