» 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 10

𝑨/𝒏:𝑯𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!! 𝑳𝒂𝒛𝒚_𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒙 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐

𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍, 𝑺𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒎𝒆. 𝑯𝒆𝒉𝒆, 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍...𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒂'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔. 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆!!

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!!

_________________________________________________

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said as I tried to avoid his gaze, and what I said next instantly made him stop smiling. "Just leave me alone, Izana, and I'll do the same thing to you."

"That I can't do, even if you beg." Izana told me with a stern face before leaving me there stunned on the floor.

'Ahh... He really is handsome.' I thought as his face earlier when he said that to me replayed in my head. I realized how my face had started to heat up. I slapped my face with both of my hands at the same time while I shook my head. "What are you thinking, Y/n?! Get yourself together." I groaned and told myself that and let out a sigh.

I walked out of the room and looked out for any students. I saw Izana still walking his way to our classroom with Mikey, and no one else was in the hallway. I continued my way to the principal's office to talk to my Uncle so he could excuse me to my homeroom teacher. My phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw it was Mr.Nakamura, my manager. 'Great timing...' I thought as I stared at my phone and answered.

"Y/n, I need you to come with me to the company and check all these offers for you. You also have an urgent shoot near your school at Starbox." Mr.Nakamura reported that it made me realize that some entertainment agencies might have taken an interest in me when I did that big photoshoot gig yesterday. "Don't worry about excusing yourself from school. Mr. Mao told me that he'll handle it."

A month after I met Mr.Mao, People started to know me as Yae when I was only 8 years old. I had to wear a wig whenever I went out of Mr.Mao's house. I had my acting debut as a teenager, soon after turning 15, advertising a clothing brand. I hadn't really acted in any dramas or movies yet. 

"Yeah, I'll be there." I replied as he hung up on me. I went to my classroom to get my bag so I could head straight to Starbox for the photoshoot, and to also meet up with Mr. Nakamura.

"Where you going?" Sayou asked me, pouting as soon as she saw me leaving the classroom with my school bag. I turned around to face with a nervous smile on my face... All I want right now is not to talk with Sayou after what happened earlier.

"Something came up at home, that's why I need to go early. I had already given my excuse letter to our homeroom teacher, don't worry." I answered making up an excuse, half of it was true...half of it wasn't.

"I see..." She pouted and waved me goodbye as I left the room with a nervous smile on my face while waving goodbye back on her.

As soon as I closed the door shut, I sighed in relief and looked around me to see if Izana was there because I hadn't seen him inside our classroom. 'I guess... He's nowhere to be seen, he might've skipped class.' I thought as I walked through the hallway, being conscious that I might come across Izana when I least expected it. 

________________

The shoot took even longer than expected because of the fans asking for autographs, and I didn't mind as long as they didn't make too much of a fuss once the shoot started.

This advertisement for starbox's new drink was fun, it tasted so good. They made me wear lots of clothes to make sure it was perfect, and I had Mr.Mao change my hairstyle according to the outfit. They ended up choosing a school uniform from a prestigious school as my outfit, all that was left to do was to take pictures. Suddenly, I noticed Mikey and Sayou along with Izana come inside starbox surely had taken me by surprise that I spewed out the drink a little.

"Yae-san?" The photographer called out my stage name as I turned to face him and smiled. I presumed to pose and smile at the camera when I suddenly saw Izana looking at me and started smirking, he then looked away and continued to order at the counter. "Ok, that's a wrap! We're done here, Yae-san." The photographer notified the cast and looked at me with a smile, telling me we were done.

"Tachibana!" I heard Mikey's voice calling for the intern, it caught me off guard that those two were really close. Mikey seemed to have noticed me and started blushing while smiling at me as he waved hello to me. I chuckled and thought. 'He hasn't realized it's me yet?' I waved back and was then called over by my manager while Hinata had her conversation with Mikey and Izana.

"We'll head to the company after a short break, don't worry about Tachibana. I already told her." Mr. Nakamura told me as he answered his phone call before leaving me with Mr.Mao. 

"Goodwork." Mr.Mao complimented me as he started to remove the clips on my hair. I smiled and hummed as thanks. "Nakamura sure has it rough. Projects have been coming in ever since you did that shoot yesterday."

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Isn't that Yae?" Mikey asked as he tried to get a glimpse of her, he suddenly started smiling and waving alone as it made me look back to see Yae-san waving back at him...made me quite speechless. "She smiled at me. She wave back to me." Mikey muttered and started giggling. Izana then hit him in the neck.

"Stop it, Mikey. You're being weird." Izana looked at him in disgust and head to a table for four, placing the tray with their drinks and snack. "Here, Sayou." Izana handed the drink to his girlfriend and then shove the donut to Mikey's mouth, since his mouth was wide open...might be recalling how Yae waved back to him.

'Izana-kun...how long will you stay with this girl?' I asked through my thoughts as I stared at Sayou that was currently giving Yae-san a death glare. I sighed and excused myself so I couldn't be around Sayou anymore. "I got to go. You guys enjoy, We'll be heading to the company after this it's pretty hectic right now..."

T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D. . .