» 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 11

𝑨/𝒏: 𝑯𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒙❣︎

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒌?

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!

_________________________________________________

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The staff were packing up their stuff. I stood there waiting for Mr. Mao to finish packing up and Mr. Nakamura to finish talking with the photographer and checking the pictures. A little later, Tachibana got back with a smile on her face and took the bag I was holding. "I'll carry this for you, Yae-san!" Is what she said and was followed by Mr. Mao bringing his make-up kit and bags with him. 

We stood there waiting for Mr. Nakamura. A little later, he finally looked in our direction and gave us a go signal that we could leave. We started heading towards the parking lot to ride the car to head straight to the company. 

"Mr. Wayne was so glad that the shoot went well, it took me a while to understand him though." Mr.Nakamura told us as we walked to the parking lot that he couldn't understand the English of Mr.Wayne, the photographer. My sweat dripped down my cheeks, and I chuckled softly because he and Tachibana were the same—They both couldn't understand him.

"Who told you that Mr.Wayne said that then?" Mr.Mao asked Mr.Nakamura with a smug on his face as my manager nervously started laughing and rubbed the back of his head. "You assumed that was what he said, didn't you?" He pressed Mr.Nakamura, making him look down at the floor and let out a groan.

"He seemed to be in a good mood, ok!?" Mr.Nakamura told us, and it looked like he was recalling Mr.Wayne's face earlier. Mr.Mao then rolled his eyes at him as the three of us walked past my manager, almost leaving him behind. "Hey!" He started to call out for our attention and ended up being ignored by us as we continued to walk towards the van.

I couldn't hold back myself from laughing anymore and started laughing as soon as I got inside the van. Mr.Mao sat in the driver's seat and locked the doors before starting the van with the intention of leaving Mr.Nakamura behind. My manager started knocking on the door as tears threatened to fall on his cheeks. I then noticed Tachibana turning pale as sweat dropped on her forehead in fear, probably because of how Mr.Mao. The atmosphere right now makes it awkward, so I opened the door by getting in the middle of the front seat.

I glanced over in Mr.Mao's direction, and his face was like saying, "Why'd you open the door!?" with an annoyed look as he watched Mr.Nakamura get inside and sit down beside him. I averted my gaze in a different direction to avoid him and sat back down to my sit. I decided to use my phone instead to distract myself and act busy so that Mr.Mao wouldn't even try to get mad at me for doing what I did earlier.

I then received a text from my manager, who was sitting right in front of me on the van, saying, "Thank you." for helping him get inside the van. We both know that Mr.Mao wouldn't actually let him get inside, even if it was a joke. I didn't reply but smiled instead and leaned to take a nap after such a long day. Despite it going smoothly, it was still tiring when I kept on changing clothes—Then I would also need to hide my identity from my schoolmates to avoid getting crowded and to avoid someone harming me because despite myself being famous, all of us actresses and actors have something in common... haters. I don't wanna get involved with them, including Izana. Now that he knows about me being Yae, I don't want to be on bad terms with him. 

"Still would've been nice if he doesn't know a thing." I thought out loud, and that immediately caught both Mr.Mao and Mr.Nakamura's attention. 

"What do you mean by that?" Mr.Mao asked me coldly as I was startled by his sudden question. I tried to avoid his gaze. After all, if they were to find out someone from my school found out about me being Yae, I won't be able to go to school just like the people around my age.

"It's nothing, just thinking about a mystery game I downloaded in my phone recently." I lied as I opened my phone and looked through the picture in my gallery, and saw a picture of me with Mr.Mao when I had just started as Yae. 'I won't ruin this opportunity that Mr.Mao gave me, afterall.. I owe him a lot.' I thought as I closed my eyes and turned off my phone.

Izana's POV

We're still at the Cafe waiting for Hina-chan and Emma to hang out. The sun was already down and they're still not here, but a little later... Takemichi came in looking for someone.

"Takemitchy!" Mikey called him to our table, the tensed look on Takemichi brightened and  immediately approach us. "Whatcha doin' here?" He asked.

"Hina-chan told me to meet with you guys here and wait for her here." Takemichi answered as he scratched the back of his head before sitting down on an empty seat, and started chatting with Mikey while I sat beside them and watched. 'Come to think of it... Hina works for Yae. Whenever, I say that name to Y/n. She freaks out, and that just makes it clear to me. I let out a chuckle as I thought of that when suddenly the sound of the door chime caught my attention and made me look by the entrance of the cafe, and saw Emma entering.

"I'm sorry!" Emma apologized as she tried to catch her breath and I just narrowed my eyes at her letting out a sigh. All of us went silent afterwards. Sayou was busy texting someone, Mikey eating a cupcake, Emma staring at her hand for some reason...'Must've met Draken-kun before coming here.' I thought. Meanwhile, Takemichi just had to break the silence.

"Hina-chan said she's on the way!" He said with a bright smile on his face, and sighed in relief. "She must be tired."

"I don't think she gets tired, Takemichi-kun. She's working for Yae afterall, I envy her." Emma pouted as I let out a chuckle.

'That makes it even clear to me now, Y/n. No, Yae.' I thought as look at the table where she was taking pictures earlier, and a little later Tachibana finally came and went our way to Karaoke.

T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D. . . .