» 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 2

𝑨/𝒏: 𝑯𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒙❣︎

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒌?

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!
_________________________________________________

𝗜𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Oi, Izana." Mikey called out my name. I stared at the big rock in front of me, and only hummed in response to him. "You ok?" He asked but I kept silent as I continued to follow him from behind, on our way home.

"I guess." I responded. He let out a deep and stopped walking for a moment to walk beside me.

"Oi Mikey! Izana! Welcome back, we've been waiting for you guys." Draken greeted us as soon as he saw us, but I started to kick on the wall beside me, I ended up crushing the wall and startling them as well.

'Why am I so bothered!? Damn it. I know whatever those guys were saying was indeed true, but... Tch, if she wasn't my girlfriend, if she didn't involve herself in my life. Maybe, just maybe... It would've been so easy for me to let go.' I thought and clicked my tongue as I walked my way inside the house, leaving both Mikey and Draken outside.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Yae." I heard my stylist call out my name, I looked back and saw him holding the outfit I'm about to wear along with his make up trolley—As always, He looked so fine, yet so strict.

" I heard my stylist call out my name, I looked back and saw him holding the outfit I'm about to wear along with his make up trolley—As always, He looked so fine, yet so strict

"Yes? Sir Mao?" I responded to his call as he went over to my sit and clipped my hair up, leaving the bottom part unpinned.

"Enough with the formalities, Y/n." He whispered to me as he gave the dress that I was going to wear to the intern, who had just appeared behind him.

"Yae-san!" A female worker called out to me as I turned to look at her, she was all sweaty—That just proves that she couldn't keep up the pace yet, still I admire that she is trying.

"You must be the intern. Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile on my face and noticed that she was staring at me in awe, making the wind blow the papers away.

"Ah- I'm sorry!" She apologized as she chase after the paper that flew away. Later on, she was called outside by my manager—She started bowing a lot of times before excusing herself.

"She's too stiff." I muttered as I stared at the door, and let out a chuckle.

"It's her first time seeing you afterall." Sir Mao told me as he stared at me through the mirror and showed a soft smile, before he continued to curl my hair.