Mansion

My head titled and whistled a bit, "that's a big mansion you got."

Nightmare just hummed at that and brought me inside to show around.

I just glanced around curious as I listened to nightmare telling me the times for breakfast, lunch and supper.

Though I guess I'm allowed to eat more then that since the souling will eventually start taking some of my magic and then I'll have to slowly eat some more.

I'm pretty lucky that it's going to be slow and gradual about that. Along with nightmare coming and getting me anyways even though I won't even be much use to him at this point.

I blinked slowly, wait..I'll have to get stuff for the souling to, like a crib...shit.

Well I'll have to ask nightmare about it soon then, better start doing it now then later so I can get it over with I thought as I listened to nightmare mentioning some of the rules.

So nightmare showed me everything inside the mansion, and I knew what rooms where whose and what to stay away from.

I did ask nightmare when I get get things for the souling like a crib, he told me he would have to find a place that they can get the things at.

So I can just relax for now since I don't have anything to do and nightmare will be looking for an au that would have everything I need and want to get for the souling.

So it's ok for now to relax. Everything's going to be covered by nightmare Since he can find an au that he thinks is perfect.

So I just ended up relaxing on the couch in the living room after he also showed me my new room.

I'll have to decorate it at some point to..since when my souling is born, he will be staying in my room until I'm comfortable enough to move him to the room next to mine. I'm lucky nightmare thought ahead and had given me a room that had an empty room next to it.

So I just mostly relaxed on the couch, I'm pretty sure nightmare was talking to the others about a new member of the gang to.

So I wasn't too worried about being attacked unless it was playful fighting..

I thought and got up to get something to eat from the kitchen, humming to myself as I made myself a sandwich and ate it along with drinking some water.

I hummed a bit more before walking back to the couch and sat down, waiting to see if anyone would come and see who the new member would be.

I had my hood up still, well mostly, it does sometimes slip down a bit and might fall down every now and then if I move very quickly when it's mostly slipping off already.

Then I heard some footsteps and my eyes closed a bit, head titling as I listened to the footsteps getting closer to my area.

I smiled a bit more and my eyes opened and I turned to face them, hmm so it's horror then.

Horror paused a bit and looked like he was..sniffing...? Wait can he tell that I'm pregnant?

I thought and watched him change courses to the kitchen and start making some food.

"Pfft..." I felt a bit amused by that, either he's making himself something or me something. And I just ate a few minutes ago. Meh, I don't mind, I kinda feeling a little hungry already, probably should have eaten more sandwiches since just one doesn't fill me up.

I turned back around and just relaxed against the couch before I heard him walking over and set two plates in the table in front.

He set one in front of me and the other he started eating.

I looked a bit amused before I ate the food he made to.

"So you know then?" I asked curiously and horror paused a bit before nodding a little as he chewed the food he had.

"Huh, interesting. Wonder if the others will find out or if someone has to tell them I'm eggpecting." I chuckled to myself and he looked amused.

Horror finished his food pretty quickly and I finished half for right now.

"...I'm horror, yours?" Horror asked me and I blinked a bit with a lazy smile on my face.

"Dust, and no, I don't have a name yet for the souling if that's what your going to ask next." I responded and horrors mouth closed.

I chuckled a bit at that, it was a bit expected for someone to ask about the name, at least nightmare didn't ask..yet..

"I've got plenty of time til the soulings out, but I already asked nightmare to see what au would be best to get things like a crib and baby stuff for the babybones." I told him as he looked like he was about to ask another question.

Horror let out a hum a bit, eyelight staring briefly at my stomach area before back up.

"You want to touch? That's fine." I looked amused and horror perked up a bit before slowly walking over to me.

Horror kneeled down and gently placed a hand to the stomach area, curious, "hmm..you think you'll have a baby bump at some point or nothing at all until they develop a body?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I honestly don't know, I don't think I read that far into the books about expecting monsters..but then again..there's nothing about skeletons pregnancy..I only know about expecting monsters pregnancy.."

Horror let out a hum and pulled away, he was pretty gently, so that was why I let him touch my stomach area where the souling was at.

He figured it out pretty fast to, considering he's probably using more instincts so he might be in tuned with things like that...

I turned my attention back to the tv and clicked on the remote to change it, ah that's better, I thought and started watching something random as horror sat back in his spot.

I just relaxed a bit, welp, that's two monsters gets that know already. That's fine. The more help I get anyways..

_____*______*_____*________*______
Finished with 1174 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

The next chapter might take longer or not idk yet.

Ja ne~!

Hmm I got a question, when they start sharing their magic with dust, should dust feel something when they do? Like pleasure? Considering the magic might also leak to dust soul and all...hmm

Also help me decide the soulings name?

Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/orange
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Dusttale, sans/dust
Horrortale, sans/axe/horror, papyrus/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Aftertale, sans/geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Killertale, sans/killer
Undertlust/lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyurs/void
Mechatale, sans/Mecha
Newtale, sans/kin,
Underbeats, sans/beats, papyrus/rhyme

X