Next day

Dust woke up blinking a few times, oh, he must have fallen asleep, he guessed killer brought him back to his room, how thoughtful of him.

Dust thought, sitting up and heading to the kitchen, Already feeling a bit hungry.

Dust paused before the entrance, as horror was already there and making some food, so dust headed over and helped horror a bit by gathering some plates and setting the table.

Humming a little bit as he finished setting the table, dust walked over to horror to see if he wanted any help with the rest of the food.

"No...it's fine..go sit and wait.." horror muttered a bit as he continued to cook and make some food.

Dust pouted a little bit before turning and walking back to the table, sitting down in one of the chairs to wait.

Dust kicks his legs back and forth a bit while he was waiting, and then in walked cross.

"Morn..."cross mumbles a bit, rubbing his eye sockets a bit as he say down in a chair nearby.

"Morning crossy cross~" killer said as he popped up from behind cross, startling him a bit.

Cross moved and clutched at his chest area, "don't do that killer! You know it startled me each time you do that."

Cross pouted a bit at that, dust looked amused, horror just continued with the food with an amused chuckle, and killer just grinned.

"Oh-I thought you like being scared sometimes~" killer hummed a bit.

Cross scowled a bit, "no."

Killer grinned, "yes."

"No." Cross continued to scowl at killer.

"Yes." Killer grin widens a bit.

Dust rolled his eye sockets and gently flicks them both at the back of their skulls before they could get into another brawl or argument.

Killer whined a little bit, Over exaggerating about the pain from the flick with a teasing smile.

Cross just rubbed his back of the head a little bit and rolled his eye lights at killer who pouted.

Horror just looked amused as he finally started setting the table.

Then nightmare joined them at the table, sitting in his usual seat in the middle.

Dust leaned against on of his hands, resting his head a little bit and looked a bit tired.

"You ok dusty?" Killer asked a bit concerned, was the magic he shared last night not enough?

Dust blinked a few times when he noticed everyone turned to look at him with hints of concern or worry.

"Oh I'm fine, just...hungry...I need to keep my magic up more quicker then I thought due to having twins..." dust hummed a bit, closing his eyes a little bit.

"Oh right I almost forgot about that... I guess your need to have the others share their magic with you more then..." cross looked thoughtful.

Dusts eye sockets open, "yeah...if that's fine with you all...killer shared some last night with me since he didn't mind but I won't Force anyone if they don't want to share their magic with me and the soulings.."

They gave him a disbelief stare, how the heck does dust think he might accidentally force anyone to share their magic with him and the soulings on accident?

"Dust..we will share our magic with you and the soulings, not because we have to, but because we want to. Understand?" Nightmare told dust who blinked a few times as he stared at the other four.