Hmmm sure

"Sure." Dust responded and the four perked up delighted and happy that dust wants to cuddle with them.

Horror looked pleased, killer grinned and cross jumped up a bit happily after he was fully finish with his food.

Nightmare just rolled his eye lights fondly at the three as cross put up his plates along with the others.

Horror and killer headed off towards the living room to wait for some cuddles with the other three.

Dust just looked amused as he got up and headed towards the living room towards the couch.

Nightmare soon followed along with cross, horror and killer were already cuddling with each other.

Dust blinked, "so uh...how do we do this? I haven't really...cuddled with anyone before let alone with a group..."

Nightmares tentacles just gently picked up cross, dust, and both horror and killer.

He moved them a bit as he got comfortable on the couch and then moved them back towards himself, shifting a bit so the other four were comfortable as he cuddles the four close while cross got to cuddle a bit with dust happily.

Dust just blushed a little bit, he wasn't used to being cuddled at all, but dust relaxed a little, it was nice though, to get cuddled.

He's also pretty sure nightmare was cuddling them the best he can with his tentacles wrapped around their waist a bit, that and to make sure they were comfortable as well.

Well, dust didn't mind, first time cuddling in both of his life's anyways.

So dust stayed completely relaxed against cross and nightmare who shifted them a bit so he can actually hold them a bit in his own arms.

"Hm, this is nice actually, I can see why you do this after eating." Dust mumbled a bit.

Cross just nuzzled dust a little bit, "yep."

Dust rubbed his eye sockets a bit, still feeling tired, "at this rate I'll end up falling asleep before it's even over, heh."

Horror just let out a hum as he cuddled killer closer to himself.

"Go on dust bunny, no ones stoping you from sleeping, we will still be cuddling when you wake up anyways." Killer said cheerfully.

Dust just let out a hum as he closed his eye sockets and let his head lean against cross shoulder, well, time to get some more sleep...hopefully they will still be cuddling when he wakes up, otherwise he'll be sad to miss it while he was awake.

Dust thought briefly as he fell asleep kinda quickly.

Nightmare just let out a hum, "error is joining our group, don't be surprised if you see him here."

Cross looked amused, "and you couldn't have said this when dust was still awake?"

Nightmare shrugged a bit with an amused smirk, "that just means one of you three get to tell him."

"I'll..do it boss.." horror mumbled a bit.

Nightmare used one of his tentacles to gently pet horrors head, aware of where horrors hole was at so it was easy to avoid.

Killer just chuckled a bit, "so what finally got him to join?"

Nightmare shrugged a bit, "probably...to do with the fact, it means if he needs or wants any help, he gets it, or it could be he can stay here vs the anti-void. I'm not completely sure what has him joining just yet, maybe he'll tell us one day."

Killer laid his head back against horrors chest a bit with a hum.

"You know, I think I'll follow dusty bunny and take a nap while you all talk or whatever." Killer mentioned before closing his eye sockets.

Nightmare, horror, and cross just looked amused by that.

Guess killer finally found a partner to take a nap with.

Since usually cross likes to train or do his other hobbies, horror, with his cooking or tending his plants, nightmare, reading his book, or planning things.

Killer, if he's not training or bugging anyone or anything, he'll be taking a nap. It usually passes the time away for him.

Dust, well, he'll be taking naps more often anyways due to the soulings.

So killer gets a buddy to take a nap with if dust doesn't mind.

Which he might not, since he's currently asleep while getting cuddled by cross and nightmare a bit.

Well, they will let the two sleep for a few, maybe they will take a nap themselves? Besides it's pretty comfortable and it's not like they will be doing anything for some hours anyways.

So the other three shifted a bit before relaxing as they closed their eye sockets.

Errors head titled a bit, he was still watching nightmare and his gang for a good long while now. And well, he kinda wanted in, they treat each other equally and right. Well, he'll go to nightmares mansion tomorrow.

Error decided as he relaxed against his bean bag, well he's got nothing to do, he might as well make a few puppets...

____*____*___*_____*____*____*___*_
Finished with 966 words. Yay, that's two stories within two days that I was able to update!

Hope you like and comment what you think

Ja ne~!

Soulings name- ash
Second souling- cinder
Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/orange
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Dusttale, sans/dust
Horrortale, sans/axe/horror, papyrus/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Aftertale, sans/geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Killertale, sans/killer
Undertlust/lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyurs/void
Mechatale, sans/Mecha
Newtale, sans/kin,
Underbeats, sans/beats, papyrus/rhyme

polyamorous

This word is here so I can look at it and remember how to spell it correctly due to I almost forgot how to spell it. So it's just here for when I need to spell it and I forgot how.

Sorry

nightmare sans lullaby

amv dust sans

Small edit for some mistakes noticed.
December 18 2022

Xxxx