🌻☁️field of dandelions ; SabiGiyu

SOULMATE AU - You can hear your soulmate sing. Modern AU.

Giyu's POV

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game

Everyday, I hear my soulmate sing. Exactly at 5 am and 5 pm. Like some sort of ritual or tradition they had. I can determine from the voice it's a male, but I can't exactly jump into conclusions.

It was always the same song.

A love song... I guess. Maybe they'd already fallen for someone, hoping they were their soulmate. I know I'd never met them, but it makes me scared. They seem so in love with whoever their singing this song for, and it isn't me.

But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

It's unlikely I'd ever met them anyways. I always stayed away from people, talking was a struggle. I've never even sung to my soulmate anyways. If they were singing to a certain someone, maybe they'd expect to hear that someone's voice back.

I don't want to hurt them.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

Maybe this way they'd hope. A little hope their soulmate was who they love. It couldn't possibly be me.

The thing is, it's weird. Falling for someone you'd never met, and yet that's what's completely happened to me. I think it's endearing that my soulmate sings this twice every day, the song sending a clear message to me. To who they hope their soulmate was.

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine

I think they want me to sing to them back.

And I see forever in your eyes

Although. I can't. I don't want to hurt them by breaking their hope.

I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

-

Sabito's POV

Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine

I wonder why he never responds to my singing. I know who my soulmate is. Well... a guess. They never seem to sing to me unless it's in the dead of night, sometime around 1 am. It shocks me awake, but I'm glad when it does.

Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

I think they sleepsing. Or maybe that they wake up, but since they're so sleepy. They don't realize they're singing. Or they're an insomniac who for some reason think it's a good idea to sing at midnight and wake their soulmate up.

NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING.

But anyone else would probably hated their soulmate for doing so. And I will admit, I did too at first.

I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe

I have a guess on who it is. I could recognize their voice anywhere. Since Elementary School, there's always been this boy who always helps me out. Although no one ever tends to notice him, or speak to him. And he always disappears afterwards.

For a while there, I was convinced he was just an imaginary friend.

When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free

Then I saw him speaking - well rather being spoken to - by Shinobu. At first, I thought he and Shinobu were soulmates then. It sent a small pang in my heart when I'd saw them talking to each other.

It's weird. I didn't even know he was my soulmate then, but I always felt drawn to him. I have a feeling he did to me too. I'd never seen him talk to many people since that day. And yet, he would always help me.

I'd overheard from Shinobu that he didn't even have any friends and hated to speak to people

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime.

Or maybe it's the part of me with wishful thinking finally getting true proof they're my soulmate. I hope he can recognize my voice and try speak to me at school.

Makomo thinks I'm being stupid singing this twice a day. But, I want my soulmate to know how I feel.

And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine.

Cause I'm in a field of Dandelions.

-Sabito

Circe's Note.

Yahoo~
I don't fully think this is fluff- idk what to call it ngl.
This will have a part 2 btw.