🖌️ I Wish You Were Mine || SabiGiyuu ⛈️

Modren/high school au

Giyuu always wanted to talk to Sabito. He really wanted to. He didn't have the courage to talk to Sabito. Sabito was always surrounded by so many people. Sabito probably didn't even know that Giyuu existed. 

Giyuu once tried to talk to Sabito when no one was around. As soon as Giyuu finally got the courage to, someone went over to Sabito. Giyuu didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Sabito and someone else.

Giyuu was trying to make friends. Shinobu was always in his face saying things like, "You should talk more!" and "This is why no one likes you." It annoyed Giyuu. He wanted to make friends. He just found it more difficult than others. He tried not to let Shinobu's words get to his head. He couldn't help it.

Giyuu thought that maybe Sabito would be different. Giyuu believed that he could get the courage to talk to Sabito. Every time Giyuu thought that he'd be able to do it, someone would go and talk to Sabito. 

Sabito probably didn't even know that Giyuu existed. Sabito probably never even saw that Giyuu was trying to talk to him. Sabito probably wouldn't even want to be Giyuu's friend anyways. 

Although, Giyuu felt something more than just wanting to be friends. He didn't know what it was. Was it love? No, it couldn't be love. He saw it happen with many girls and boys, but never two boys. There was no way it was love. Was love just meant for a boy and a girl? Could he be in love with Sabito?

Should he tell someone about it? Should he write it down in a diary? Would someone judge him for it? Was it normal what he was feeling? He could at least ask Tsutako about it. No, she was going to judge him. Anyone would judge him. He couldn't tell them. They were going judge him. He was going to get teased even more than just the normal "You have no friends" and "No one likes you." If he told anyone and word got out, he would be reminded of it for the rest of his life. Sabito probably didn't feel the same.

Giyuu sighed. He decided that he would write it down on a random piece of paper as if it were a diary. He'd hide it under his bed so hopefully no one would find it.

Dear diary, (Is that how diary entries start?)

There's a boy in my class. His name is Sabito. I've been trying to talk to him for the past few weeks. He probably doesn't know I exist. I've seen him hang out with the mosquito once or twice so she probably told him I have no friends. There's something about him that makes me think that things will go differently than they did in the past with other people.

Whenever I see him, I just don't know what I feel. Sometimes it feels like the air from my lungs got taken away when I see him. His smile. His smile is so beautiful. I want to tell him these things, but what if it sounds creepy and weird? Is that a normal thing to say? Am I falling in love? 

- 23 September 2022

Giyuu sighed. It was probably never going to happen with his luck. He probably wouldn't be able to talk to Sabito at all. The words Giyuu wanted to say would probably just get stuck in his throat. All the words Giyuu wanted to say would just be kept to himself.

----------------

Giyuu thought that the time was right to talk to Sabito. This time, he hopefully wouldn't back out like his previous attempts. This time he hoped that he would be able to at least say something to Sabito. 

Gyiuu took a deep breath before walking up to Sabito. He could do it. He can do it. "Hello Sabito, I'm Giyuu, but you probably already knew that," Giyuu introduced himself.

That was so stupid. He's going to think I'm weird.

"Oh hello Giyuu!" Sabito smiled at Giyuu. Giyuu didn't expect Sabito to be that energetic with his reply. Giyuu didn't even expect Sabito to reply. Giyuu thought Sabito would be too busy keeping up with all the people he talks to, to even notice Giyuu.

Giyuu wanted to ask Sabito to be his friend, but he didn't know how to word it. He didn't want Shinobu around and rubbing it in his face that he doesn't have friends and that he couldn't make friends.

Giyuu just ended up staring at Sabito. He wanted to say something but didn't know where to take the conversation. 

Giyuu didn't even notice a girl walk up to Sabito. The girl had black hair and teal eyes. She greeted Sabito and then kissed him. Sabito was shocked that she kissed him. 

When Giyuu finally came back to reality, he saw the two kissing. He felt jealous. He wished he was the girl. He wished he had the courage to ask Sabito to be his friend. He wished he could be Sabito's lover.

As quickly as Giyuu appeared, he disappeared as well.

----------------

I'll fix the end note later I swear. I actually had most of it written in September but I didn't bother to finish it. It's 11 pm so that's why the ending is a little rushed

Word Count: 884