🖌️ His words || SabiGiyuu ⛈️

"Don't say that you'd be better off dying ever again. If you do, you and I are done. We'll stop being friends."

Giyuu believed Sabito's words. Giyuu kept his true thoughts to himself because of that. He didn't want to stop being friends with Sabito. He wanted to be friends with Sabito forever. It wasn't just friends either as well. He just wanted to be by Sabito's side forever. He didn't care what the status of their relationship was.

"Don't worry Giyuu! I'll protect you!"

Sabito did protect Giyuu. Sabito should have just left Giyuu to fight alone. If Sabito did, then maybe he would have been able to defeat that demon. 

"We'll make it out alive together, I promise!"

Too bad that was a lie. If Giyuu did something instead of just watching then maybe the story would have been different. Sabito might have survived if he did. 

Giyuu only continued on because of Sabito's and Tsutako's sacrifices. Giyuu wanted to make them proud. He didn't believe in himself, but he knew they believed in him. 

"I'll be with you forever! We'll always be friends! Not even death can separate us!"

Why did it feel like Sabito wasn't there if he said death wouldn't be able to separate the two? Nothing would last forever. Giyuu knew that, but he wished it could have lasted longer. Why couldn't it have lasted longer? Why did fate have to be cruel? Why did Sabito have to leave so soon? 

Giyuu wanted to forget it all. He just wanted to go back in time and freeze the moment. If only he did something else then maybe Sabito still could have been alive. He knew that Sabito was proud of him. 

Giyuu believed what Sabito said was true. He believed they would be together forever. Remembering Sabito's words, it hurt. Instead of being inspirational like they used to be, they now hurt. It hurt because Giyuu knew Sabito wasn't there. 

Sabito's rants about how amazing Giyuu was. Giyuu would never hear them again.

Whenever Giyuu ignored Sabito because they had a fight, Giyuu wouldn't hear Sabito's begging and whining. Giyuu found it funny how Sabito begged and whined, which is why Giyuu kept ignoring Sabito.

Giyuu missed Sabito's words. The things that made Giyuu laugh now made him cry. What used to be tears of joy from laughing too hard were now tears of sorrow.

"I'm sorry Sabito. I'm sorry Nee-san. I'm sorry I didn't do something to prevent your deaths," Giyuu muttered to himself. He hoped that maybe Sabito and Tsutako heard his apology.

(Sabito did. If Sabito was still alive, he would beat Giyuu's a$$.)

----------------

This is on the short side of my writing because I didn't know what else to write.

Word Count: 452