Kolorine

As soon as I wake up, fear unleashes on me. "Caroline!" I shout. It's been years since I last saw her.

You don't know what's happening, but let me go back a little. It was summer 2009 and a beautiful girl with glowing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes walked up to me.

U

"Your new, right?" She asks. I nod my head. "We'll I'm part of the welcoming committee at my-our school. If you'd like I'll show you around." "I'd just love it, darling" I say. "You're not from around here, are you? Darling? I mean who says that anymore! "I'm from... England. Yes, sure lets go with England." I say, hoping she thinks I'm not lying.

"Well, I've got a good feeling about you, England Boy." She says. I stop. What is this? This feeling? I can NOT be feeling something for her. I mean, I just met her!

I take a moment to check her- the school out. Tall, pretty, blond, perfect. Wait! What am I doing? I've never been such a softie for girls. I play them like violins and then just dump them on the edge of the road, bloodless.

I can't help but wonder if she likes me. I've seen her checking me out, biting her lip and smirking every now and then. I just keep my signature smirk on, and let her lead me around the school.

"So that's the art room, and it just about wraps up our tour, ok? Um... What's your name?"

"Kol, Kol Mikaelson" I say while kissing her hand. "Old fashioned aren't you, Kol. I like it. I'm going to call you... Kolybear. Kolybear and Carebear, I like it!" She says, biting her lip.