Preparation

.When Rebekah got back, she returned with a black suit with a bow tie.

A bow tie.

Gee, thanks Rebekah, you know I love bow-ties.

"Here you go 'kolybear'!" She said. I shot her a 'shut up but your still my favorite sister' look.

She obviously wentt to go hang out with Caroline, and talk to her about the dance.

_____

CAROLINE'S POV

I heard knocking on my door. "Carey! It's me!"

Rebekah.

What could she be doing here? I thought we were in one of those 'I'm not talking to you until you apologize for something you never did' phases.

Regular teen drama.

"CAROLINE!" Rebekah demanded. "I KNOW YOUR IN THERE I CAN HEAR YOU BREATHING!"

Ok, now that's just plain creepy.

"Ok! Ok, I'll open the door!" I swing open the door, "what do you want?"

"Well, that's a nice way to greet your boyfriend's sister!" She says brightly, walking in.

Yes, she's been here before. We used to have nightly sleepovers until klaus, yes KLAUS, wanted to join too.

'We'll be sleeping next to each other, thats fun, love, right?" I can hear his words echo in my head.

Klaus has an undying love for me, and having a crush on Kol isn't going to make it any easier.

"-Did you hear that?" Rebekah asks. "Wait, what?" I say, confused. I must have zoned out into one of my Kol thinking modes.

I do that all the time in biology, Kol hates those exams, and it's really sexy to watch him struggle.

He always grins at the problems as if he thinks they are a joke.

"-CAROLINE! Please tell me you heard that!"

Facepalm.

"Yeah! Shopping! Sounds fun!" At least I think we're going shopping... I do think she mentioned it though.

"Get in the car then!" She says.

(For Care Bear, i love you

-Kolybear)