Chapter one

I've been tossing and turning in bed for hours now! I just can't seem to sleep like I used to, I roll over and grab my phone off my night stand and immediately turn the brightness down. Once I'm able too see after getting blinded I look and its 2:21 A.M. I groan. I set my phone down and walk over to my window. I open it climb out careful not to shut it or I'm not getting back in my house. I climb down from my window with ease, once on the ground I break into a run. I run until I come to the clearing near the back side of my house. I remember when I was little I used to come out here all the time just so I could relax. I sit down and take a deep breath, enjoying the last week of summer vacation before I have to go back to that hell hole I call high school. At least I'm a senior this year, once I graduate I'm getting away from this place and I don't think I'll ever come back. I was thinking about how I've barely hung out with my friend Noodles this summer. Noodles real name is Kalab, I remember back when we were in eighth grade and we kept talking about how stupid it was for a mother to name her new born child Alfredo. Then we kept talking about how we wanted Alfredo and Noodles. Thus our nicknames were made! I smile at that thought but I'm soon snapped out of my thoughts when I hear leaves rustling. I turn around only to see a hooded figure I got scared for a few seconds but then relaxed. He walked closer I just kept staring at him, trying to see if I could see his face. Without success, I felt so comfortable around him like I've known him my whole life. I didn't realize how close we were until he was right in front of me. I look up and try to see his face but again no luck. He puts his hand to my cheek and I feel the blush slowly crawling onto my face. He drops his hand and looks to his right before taking off, leaving my alone wondering who he was and if he was real or just a figment of my tired, delusional mind. I walk back to my house climb back up to my window and crawl into bed falling asleep almost instantly.
~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to 2 days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up with shooting pain through my body I try to suppress a scream but it was to late, I screamed so loud my parents came rushing in a few seconds later. My dad was first through the door. "What's wrong sweetheart?" He asks worry very evident in his voice. "I-i don't know w-what's happening." I say through sniffles, this pain is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, next to cramps. My dad smoothes down some of my hair in an act of trying to calm me down. "I think it's time I told you something sweetie." He says seriously, by now most of the pain has passed. I nod he begins, "well there's no way to sugar coat this, Soph your a werewolf." I drop my jaw in shock and in a little bit of awe. I shake my head because I can't believe what I just found out. "I guess this is the best time to explain." He shrugs, I sit up but I'm sore from whatever the hell just happened. My dad lets out a sigh, "I was born into a family full of werewolves, naturally if both parents are werewolves the children will learn faster than the ones with just one wolf parent. Kinda like in this case." I nod and wait for him to continue. "Once I got out of college I turned my back on the wolf way, and once I met your mother," mom stepped away from the door frame to my dads side, and places a hand on his shoulder. "I knew she was the one, my mate, if you will." After dad said that mom placed a kiss on his cheek. "Aw." Was all I said, but then a few thoughts occurred to me. "Dad? What happens when a full moon is out? Will I have to change into a wolf? Or can I just shift when ever I want? Wait what happens-" dad cut me off, "I'll explain everything in the morning, but I think you should go back to sleep." Dad gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "happy birthday Soph." Mom and dad walk out of my room and shut the door. The only thought running through my head now. 'What happens if I've already found my mate?'

??? P.O.V.
I was sitting in my room watching T.V. with my sister when I heard a scream. I shot up and ran out of my room, leaving my sister Kalab very confused. I ran until I came to her house, I used my wolf hearing to see what was wrong. I almost fell over when I heard she was a werewolf, this means our bond will only get stronger! I don't know how much longer I can wait until I can mark her as mine. Once I know she's asleep I climb up the side of her house to her window. She looks so peaceful, I'm happy to call her my mate.

Ok so here's chapter 1! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment and vote!! Thanks bye!