Chapter three

Sophia's P.O.V.
When Adam kissed me it felt like the world melted away and it was just us. I looked at his eyes, they were the most gorgeous shade of royal blue. 'He must be a werewolf too.' I say in my head. He chuckled, I quirked an eyebrow towards him. "I can hear your thoughts." Adam says as if it's a normal thing, well it must be a normal thing for him. I roll my eyes, then look towards Kalab whose got a giant smirk plastered on her face. "What are you smirking at?" I say without trying to laugh, "I'm smirking at my brother for finally finding his mate." She says with a small smile, 'I knew it!' I say in my head with a small smile, Adam quirks an eyebrow at me. I just shake my head, I start walking towards Kalab when I feel an arm snake around my waist.

I look to see its Adam, I look at his pupils they are blood red. I hear a growl erupt from his throat, and feel claws pressing against my stomach. I look towards Kalab and her eyes are a glowing gold, I also see her claws coming out. "Adam? Hey look I'm not leaving you, just calm down a little ok?" I say as I run my fingers through his messy brown hair. He calms down a little but his grip on my waist just tightens. He leads me down the hallway into a different room. When I say leads, I mean drag, he drug me the whole way but I didn't complain. I didn't want him to get any angrier then he had already been. Once in this mystery room Adam led me too he opens the door, letting me go first. I walked over to the desk and sat in the chair next to it. Adam took a seat on the bed, he dropped his head into his hands. I looked around, I saw a bookshelf filled with CDs, posters of bands like: The Beetles, Green Day, Pierce The Vail, and many more. I assumed it was his, but then again I could be wrong and it could be Jessie's room. I think they have the same taste in music.

I was snapped out out of my thoughts when I felt a head rest on my shoulder. I look to see Adam's face nuzzled into my neck, I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck while standing up from the chair. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his head still buried in my neck. I decide to break the silence, "don't get mad at me for asking this." I paused, "but what happened with Kalab?" I heard him let out a sigh, "ok one I would never get mad at you and second I'm just over protective. I didn't want her taking you away from my side, it's all because of the mating bond." He finishes with a sigh, I shift in his arms so I can look into his now brown eyes. "What do you mean by 'the mating bond'?" I ask, "it's when two people find their mates, they form a bond. I'm sorry, but until I mark you I will act like this. An over possessive and over protective mate." I give him a peck on the lips, "I will still love you even if you are being over protective and over possessive mate." He wrapped me in a tight hug, but I didn't care I was with my mate. But what I did care about was what my dad would think.

Adams P.O.V.
When Sophia tried to walk towards Kalab, I felt my inner wolf start to claw at me to protect Sophia. I wrapped my arm around Sophs' waist, making her freeze in her tracks. I felt my eyes change into my alpha eyes, Sophia looked at me. I felt her hitch her breath, I guess she never thought I was the alpha. I snapped my attention back towards Kalab who was staring at me, her gold eyes glowing. We were having a fight through our thoughts, but that soon ended when I felt small fingers running through my brown hair. Then I heard, "Adam? Hey, I'm not leaving you just calm down a little ok?" I calmed down but my grip on Sophia's waist tightened as I led her down to my room, she probably felt like I was pulling her but I could care less. I needed to get away from Kalab before I snapped at her.

Once I got to my room I opened the door for Sophia, she walked over to the desk chair and took a seat. I plopped my self on my bed, while dropping my head into my hands and sighing. I really need to get my emotions in check, either that or I need to mark Sophia. But it's still too early in our relationship, wait I don't even think we can call it that yet because we've only kissed once. I haven't even asked her out on a date or asked her to be my girlfriend. I get up from the bed and walk over to Sophia who was busy looking around at all my posters. I nuzzle my face into her neck, taking in her scent which calmed me down immensely. She smelled like fresh strawberries and vanilla, she stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist, still taking in her scent.

"Don't get mad at me for asking this." Sophia paused, why would she ever think I would get mad at her? "But what happened with Kalab?" I let out a sigh, "ok one I would never get mad at you and second I'm just over protective. I didn't want her taking you away from my side, it's all because of the mating bond." I let out another sigh, I feel Sophia shift in my arms so now I can see her stunning sea foam green eyes. "What do you mean by 'the mating bond'?"

She asks, "when two people find their mates, they form a bond. I'm sorry, but until I mark you I will act like this. An over possessive and over protective mate." I say feeling very guilty. I don't Sophia to be forced into a relationship, even if we are mates. She doesn't deserve that. She surprises me with a small kiss on the lips, "I will still love you even if you are being an over possessive and over protective mate." I wrapped her in a hug, I was shocked that she said she loved me. 'I wonder what dads gonna say when I tell him his little girl found her mate.' I hear Soph think. I smile at her, she still doesn't know how to control her thoughts around other werewolves.

Comment your thoughts!
Vote!
Thanks for reading!