Chapter five

Sophia's dress for tonight ^^^

Still Sophia's P.O.V.

"What did you do with them Robbie?!" I scream into the phone. I heard him chuckle, "I didn't do anything too them... Yet" Robbie says. "Leave my parents out of this! They have never done anything to you!" I scream, I feel like crying but I hold it in. "Come and meet me at Jioio's Italian restaurant at 8. So we can talk like civilized people. See you then, Luna." And with that Robbie ended the call. Just then Adam comes walking in the room, "what's wrong baby?" He asks as he wraps his arms around my waist, I shake my head, "nothing, I'm just going out tonight with Kalab, so I need to get ready." I lie, it felt terrible lying to Adam but it needed to be done. I don't need him getting involved and him getting hurt because of me.

I walk out of the room and head towards Kalab's room, I knock. She opens the door and I walk in and plop down on her bed. "What's wrong Soph?" She asks as she takes a seat next to me. "I've done something terrible." I whisper with a sigh, she quirks an eyebrow. "I lied to Adam." She shakes her head, "it's not that bad! It was just a little white lie right?" I shake my head no. "I need you to come with me to Jioio's tonight." I say a little shaky because I'm about to break down into tears. "Why?" She asks as she rubs my back, "Robbie kidnapped my parents, he said that he wanted to meet up and talk like civilized people. I lied to Adam in order to protect him, with him being Alpha I don't need him getting hurt or worse..." I trail off as I start to cry.

"Ok, I'll go with you but if Rob tries anything I'm mind linking Adam and Liam." She says with a smirk. I nod and wipe my eyes dry, to hide the fact that I was crying. "Could I borrow a dress for tonight?" I ask, my voice was still kinda shaky. "Yeah! Of course!" She motions towards her her closet. I get up from her bed and walk over to the white double doors. My jaw drops when I see how big it is. It's filled top to bottom with designer clothes. I settle for a simple black dress with Aqua accessories, to complement my eyes. What? Just because I'm going to see the devil doesn't mean I can't look good! I grab a black purse and even though I hate heels I grabbed a pair of black pumps. I walk out of the closet and straight into the bathroom to take a shower.

I wait until the water is almost boiling hot, I strip and leave my dirty clothes on the floor while I place the clean clothes on the counter top. I step in the shower, loving the feeling of the water massaging my muscles. I wash my body, then my hair. After about fifteen minutes of enjoying the hot water, I get out and dry off. I put on my dress and accessories. I sit on the counter top, I can't take my mind off my parents. I don't want to think of the horrible things Robbie might be doing to them. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Kalab knocking on the door. I hop of the counter and answer the door. When I open it Kalab drops her jaw. "Hot damn! If my brother was here he'd be all over you." She says while laughing. I crack a smile. I see she's wearing a red dress with a black belt, red pumps, and her hair is in a fishtail braid. We walk out of her room and downstairs towards the garage.

This garage was filled with a bunch of sports cars, what catches my eye is a victory red Ford Mustang. "Drool much." Kalab says with a smirk as she gets behind the wheel. I walk over and get in, if I weren't a suicide mission I might fall asleep on the back seat. The leather seats were so comfy! The drive seems so short because the last thing I saw was the garage and now I see Jioio's. I sigh as I get out of the car and walk in, Kalab following close behind. I walk in and immediately see Robbie, he goes to give me a hug when I hear a growl from behind me. "She's got a mate, Bennet." Kalab spat. "Aw and I thought we could play nice just for once." Robbie says with fake sympathy. He motions for us to sit at his table. That's when we get down to business.

Adam's P.O.V.

I knew something was up with Sophia, I just couldn't put my finger on it. I was sitting in my office when I got a phone call. I answered, "hello?" I waited for a response, "Alpha Barely? It's Alpha Smith." I smirked, I haven't heard from Benji, Alpha Smith, in a while. This might be serious. "Ah yes. What do you need?" I say in a calm tone, "we've had some rogues on our land, we've recognized one of them as Robbie Bennet. Did you kick him out of our pack or..." Benji trailed off. Come to think of it, I think Robbie just up and left my pack. "I didn't kick him out, but if he causes any trouble on your land. You have my permission to kill him, he no longer belongs to the White Moon pack." I say in a serious tone. I was going to further the conversation when I heard Kalab talking in the mind link. "Get down to Jioio's! NOW! Bennet is acting strange, something doesn't fit." She screams, "ok I'll be down! Don't go anywhere!" I yell back, "wasn't planning on it big bro!" And with that she disconnects the mind link.

I ran to the garage and hopped on my motorcycle. I'm surprised the cops didn't pull me over because I was 50 miles over the speed limit. I never like Robbie to begin with, now that he's with my mate, I hate him. I pulled up to the restaurant, and I ran in without thinking. I saw Sophia and Kalab, Sophia looked focused, Kalab looked worried. I ran to the side of the table, and Robbie glared at me. "Ah hello Alpha Adam. What brings you here?" Robbie says with fake happiness. "Cut the act, Bennet. I want you to leave, me, my family, my pack, and my mate alone. Do you hear me? I never want to see your face in this town or on my land ever again!" I seethed, Sophia stood up from the table and hugged me. "It'll be ok, Adam. Everything will be fine." She said while caressing my cheek with her hand. "What did you do Soph?" I say, my voice shaking. "Don't worry, I put something in his drink." Sophia said through mind link. She smirked, and sat back down. "Well are you just gonna stand there like a statue or are you gonna sit with us?" Kalab said like a smart ass. "So like I was saying, you leave this.." Robbie pointed to me and trailed off. "Thing" he spat after a few seconds.

I bit back a growl, knowing that this bastard was about to get a taste of his own medicine. I smirked when Robbie took a sip of his water and started choking. Sophia grabbed my hand, which I immediately felt sparks when she did, and ran from the restaurant. I hopped back on my bike and followed Kalab's Mustang. I realized we weren't heading back to the pack house, so I mind linked Soph."where are we going?" I waited for a response, "we're heading to the safe house where Robbie's holding my parents." She said with a sigh. In about fifteen minutes we arrived at the safe house. Soph bolts out of the car like a bat out of hell, while I chase after her. There was a lock on the door, key word was. I broke the lock with my bare hands, which impressed Soph. I pushed the doors open and ran in, Kalab and Sophia in tow. I caught two scents that smelt similar Soph's, but one smelt masculine so it must've been her father.

I followed it to a door leading down into the basement, the door was lock from the inside out. I gave the knob a sharp twist, it broke. I threw open the door and flew down the steps. Only to see two figures chained to the wall, the woman flinched when I approached. The male growled at me, Sophia pushed past me and almost screamed. She saw her mother covered in blood, cuts, and bruises. Her father had some slight cuts and bruises, but they were healing. "Mom? Mom! Look at me, come on! I'm gonna get you out of here." I ran over to Sophia's side, I broke the chains off of her father then to her mother. "Thank you Alpha." Her father said. I nodded, he went over to his wife and picked her up bridal style. "Follow me!" Kalab said as she ran up the stairs, Sophia's right behind her. "Thank you, Adam." Soph said as she hugged me from behind. "Anything for you baby." I say with a smirk. I turn around so I can hug her, as I wrap my arms around her waist her grip goes limp. Sophia passed out in my arms, so I pick her up bridal style and carry her up the stairs.

Kalab took Sophia's mom to the pack hospital while I brought Sophia home to sleep. I carried Soph up the stairs and to my room, I set her down on the bed. I laid down next to her, while I placed a kiss on her forehead. I listened to her steady heart beat, it started lulling me to sleep. But Soph's heart beat suddenly sped up to an alarming rate, I looked at her face. It was scrunched up, sweat coating her forehead and matting some of her hair to her face. She let out a bloodcurdling scream, when her eyes shot open I knew exactly why, she starting to shift.

Well this was a crazy chapter right?
So much happened!
Comment!
Vote!
Thanks for reading!