Chapter four

Mind link conversations/messages will be italicized

Sophia's P.O.V.
After a few minutes Adam let go of me and walked towards the window, he waved at whoever was below. "Come on we're going to a pack meeting." He says while taking my hand in his, I felt tingles all through my hand. "Wait, I'm not a part of the pack. Why would I need to come to the meeting?" I asked, Adam chuckled. "Because I'm the Alpha, your my mate. This makes you the Luna." I walked over to the bed and plopped myself down. 'I find out I'm a werewolf late last night, I find my mate, and now I find out I'm a Luna.' I groan, I feel the bed dip down meaning Adam's sitting next to me. "Don't worry you'll be a great wolf, Luna, and mate. I have faith in you Soph, you can do it." Adam tells me as he kisses the back of my hand. I sat up and hugged him, he's so cute! He stands up from the bed while pulling me into his arms. We walk down stairs and out the door to the open field where earlier the boys were playing football.

I see a tan and white wolf walk up to Adam, it bows it head. "It's ok Kalab I forgive you, now go tell mom I'll be there in a few minutes." She nods and takes off back towards the woods. I look to Adam who's taking off his shirt, I blush when I see his 8-six. I turn my back towards him, he chuckles at my reaction. Then I don't hear anything for a few minutes, what breaks the silence is an ear splitting (at least in my opinion) crack. I turn around and see a giant black and white wolf, with beautiful crimson eyes. 'Aren't you going to shift too?' I hear Adam's voice in my head, 'wait how can I hear you?' I think back to him. 'It's called a mind link, it's how all the wolves in a pack talk to each other from far away or in their wolf forms.' I nod, 'that's what you meant when you said you could read my mind!' I mentally scream at him, I glare at the wolf in front of me, then he walks up to my hand and starts nudging it. I pat his head, 'well what are you waiting for?' He asks me, 'what do mean?' He rolls his eyes, 'aren't you gonna shift? I kinda want see my mates wolf.' I shake my head, 'I haven't shifted yet, my dad told me to wait, because I have a short temper. He said if I did shift my heightened emotions would make me want to kill anyone who ticks me off.' I say with a frown. 'Well looks like your ridding on my back. Well come on we gotta get to that meeting.' I roll my eyes and climb on his back,

(ok no sick pervs take this the wrong way! Get yo heads outta the gutter!!)

'Better hold on tight.' Adam tells me before he takes off, I could picture him smirking as he said that. We got to the meeting place in about five minutes, Adam stopped I climbed off and set his clothes on the ground. He took them in his mouth and walked in to a nearby bush. He came back out a few minutes later trying to button up his blue flannel shirt. I laughed at him trying to button it up, every time he would miss one button. He would have to restart, but hey I didn't mind I got to see his abs a few more times. I realized thoughts running through my head, then I heard Adam laughing at me. 'I need to learn how to control my thoughts!' "Yea you do." I hear Jessie behind me, I punch his arm playfully. "Come on Adam! Your moms been waiting and I think she just about had it!" I see Adams best friend Liam run out of the pack meeting building.

I run over to Adam and grab his hand, while running into the building. Once through I'm bombarded with little kids, they keep asking question like, "are you the Luna?" "Are you Alpha Adams mate?" "Will you play with me?" "Will you braid my hair?" I was about to start answering questions when Adam stepped in front of me. The little kids ran back to their mothers, I glared at Adams head. He must've felt it because he turned around and wrapped me in a hug, he whispered an "I'm sorry." Into my ear, I nodded. He took my hand and led me to the podium in the front of the building. I saw a lady that looked to be in her early forties; she had light blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and palish skin.

Adam led me over in the direction, once we were in front of her. He let go of my hand and gave her a hug, I heard him say, "sorry I'm late, mom." He grabbed my hand again, "mom, you remember Sophia." His mom nodded but quirked an eyebrow. "well, she's my mate." She gushed with happiness, while she wrapped me in a big hug, "welcome to the pack, Luna." I thanked her, she went and sat down on one of the benches in the front row. "All right! quite down!" Adam boomed, causing me to flinch and the rest of the room to become silent. "Ok now let's start the meeting. The first thing we have to discuss is that there has been an increase of rogues. We need to be able to protect the pack from infiltration of these rogues. That's why I'm having all the older, experienced wolves train the younger, inexperienced wolves. Does anyone disagree?"

Everyone shook their head no, "second topic, I know there's been a lot of rumors about Sophia, well some of them are true. She's my mate and the packs new Luna." I heard a few gasps, a few whistles, (probably from the guys), then there was applause? Why would they clap for me? I'm nothing special. 'Yes you are Soph. You very special to me.' Adam said through the mind link, he then took my hand a placed a chaste kiss on my knuckles. Once the applause died down Adam said "If there's nothing else... Meeting adjourned!" Slowly everyone filed out, leaving Liam, Adams mom, Adam, and I. "So now that you've made the big announcement, when do we have the celebration of the new Luna?" Adams mother said, she was very excited for this. Me on the other hand I was scared. Adam explained a little of what a Luna does, she helps run the pack while the Alphas away, or injured. I was snapped out of thought, "Lu-Cecilia, we have enough time before we have the celebration." Liam said while trying to calm down Cecilia, she really wants to have this party soon.

Liam and Cecilia left, leaving Adam and I. "I'm scared." I mumbled while bitting my nails. "Don't worry, like I said earlier. You'll be a great Luna!" Adam said reassuring me that it would be fine. We walked back to the house, I realized I left my phone back at the house. Once I got through the front door I bolted into Jessie's room, not a smart idea he and his mate, I think her name is Emily, we're having a make out session and I interrupted it. I grabbed my phone and ran out of the room, and down the hall to Adams room. I turned my phone on to see I had three missed calls from my parents and a ton of messages. I call my dad, he doesn't answer. I call my mom, she doesn't answer. 'Weird, one of the two usually answers.' I call the house phone, some one picks up. "Mom? Dad? Are you guys ok? Someone answer me!" I scream. A deep, male voice answers me, "Ah why Hello Luna Sophia. I'm afraid your parents aren't here right now." And with that, my heart dropped.

What do you all think happened?!
Comment!
Vote!
Thanks for reading!