19. a-something.

N I N E T E E N
a-something.

Kie took Otto home the next morning.

Her parents were away for the weekend, and she had declined their invitation to come with.

She wanted them to do things on their own, she wanted Laura to have memories with just the two of them.

After Otto had gone to bathroom the night before, Kie had turned her phone off too. It was buzzing practically every other second. From the screen she could see they were from 'Maybank' which could only be JJ. It would be extremely strange if it was from Luke, who was currently on the run.

Kie had no clue what JJ wanted with Otto, he had made his stance very clear.

Walking through the doors to her own home Otto went straight to the kitchen and made herself some breakfast. It was only then she turned her phone back on.

She was very glad Kie had turned it off.

While chewing a mouthful of buttered toast her phone began buzzing, indicating all the missed notifications she had missed.

There were ones from instagram, a bunch of follow requests.

Nosey bastards.

There were some texts from her parents asking how she was, what she was up to, and saying bye as they hadn't got to that morning.

She replied to those instantly, saying she was okay, and to enjoy their trip.

Some texts from Pope, Belly and Maria.

Those were all kind, she replied to those shortly, with only a few words. But she made sure to thank them for their concern and tell them that she was okay.

But the majority of the notifications were from JJ.

JJ threw back some lukewarm beer as he chatted with some girl, he thought her name was Amy? Or maybe Annie? Something beginning with A.

She was pretty enough, and you know the saying to get over someone you need to get under someone else.

Although JJ was over Otto.

Fully and completely.

"Wanna go back to mine?" The A-something asked JJ, playing with a strand of her bleach blonde hair.

She was the completely opposite of Otto, she was in a skimpy outfit on a cold beach - it was pretty impressive, really - her hair was immaculately curled, long and so blonde he was sure if he gave the ends a tug they would snap off. Her makeup was intense and done to perfection  she had a slightly orange spray tan. Every aspect was different, A-something was short and had massive boobs and Otto was tall and did not have massive boobs.

She was gorgeous, just in a different way to Otto.

JJ smirked, "Lead the way."

A-something grinned and grabbed JJ's hand, he could feel her acrylic nails as she began leading the way to her car.

He could hear Wes something, he wasn't really paying attention, but he hear snippets and that was enough to piece together the rest.

His ex girlfriend.

A whore.

Pregnant.

JJ's baby.

At the mention of him he struck up a conversation with the girl, not wanting her to focus on what Wes was saying.

"I've got some molly back at my house." She turned to him, she either didn't hear or didn't care.