Chapter 4: I need you

"Alivia!" I said and ran up to her to pull her into a hug and I kissed her. "Oh my god! Sweetheart! I missed you-" Next thing i know, she slapped me.

"Get off of me!" She yells.

"What?" I asked rubbing my cheek.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You think you can just grab me and kiss me? I don't even know you, you sick fuck!" She yelled proceeding to get angier, pushing me away.

She doesn't know who i am?

—-------------------------------------------------------------

(Eddie Pov)

"Its me! Eddie. You know me! Come on, Livi." I said, reaching towards her to grab her hand but she swats it away.

"No I don't. Leave me alone before I call the cops." The look on her face destroyed me. She looked disgusted, like i was some sort of monster.

"Seriously? Quit it, Alivia. It's me, Eddie. Your boyfriend. We've been dating for a little over 5 months now. You know this! Come on..." I take a step back from her to give her space, but she looks more confused then angry.

"I have a boyfriend, and he most definitely is not you. You might have mistaken me for someone else." She says.

She has a boyfriend? Its been 3 weeks since I haven't seen her and she moved on?? Did everything we went through mean nothing to her. I stayed silent and just moved away from her car so she could go drive home.

"Oh. Sorry, maybe I did..."

"Im sorry." She says, looking at me before getting into her car. I watched as she drove away.

Steve or Dustin. I need to find them. I need to talk to them to know what the fuck is going on with Alivia.

I head over into Family Video to see if Robin or Steve are working. I walk in and low and behold, both of them are there. Thank god.

"Eddie?!! Oh my gosh! You're awake? How are you?! You just missed Alivia..." Robin says.

"Definitely didn't miss her. Just saw her, tried to talk to her and she has absolutely no clue who i am. Can you two tell me what the fuck happened?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Might want to sit down for this one, man" Steve says gently.

"I've been laying down in a hospital bed for 3 weeks. I don't want sit down."

"Okay...Are you sure? I mean, its a long story." Robin asked pulling out a chair from the counter.

"Yes im sure. Now spill" I said.

"Okay. After you 'died', Alivia stayed at my house for the next week, absolutely wrecked. I mean, you should have seen her, man. She didn't eat, she couldn't go to sleep without having nightmares, she wouldn't shower. She just laid in my bed staring blankly at a wall or crying. It was horrible. 2 weeks ago, she asked me to take her to El's and El came out to tell me Alivia asked her to take her memories away of you. Then we found out from Dustin that you're alive and we couldnt get El to restore her memories back."

After Steve explained everything to me, I couldn't help but laugh. This seriously has to be some sick joke. I put my hand over my mouth trying to stop my laughing and I noticed they weren't laughing.

"Alivia wouldn't do that. She loves me. This has to be some kind of joke. Right?" I asked as my smile started to die down.

"No... it's not. Im so sorry Eddie. She has no clue who you are." Robin says sincerely walking around the counter to put her hand on my shoulder.