Chapter 5: My Livi

HI!

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update oh my gosh! College has started and is kicking my ass and I've been applying for jobs left and right. Basically, I have been super busy so it's hard to update! Thank you all for your patience and 2.3k reads! Never thought that would happen ahhh. ENJOY!! <33

Writer's block is unreal btw... This chapter is so short, but I wanted to give you all something to read so I apologize :,) 

—-------------------------------------------------------------

"Steve," you whined, reaching down and tangling his fingers in his hair.

"Patience, pretty girl." He presses a few kisses along the inside of your thigh, moving closer to where you need him most. He moves slowly until his mouth is centimeters away. The feeling of his breath over your clit was enough to send you over the edge. You were so sensitive, craving his touch, anything was enough to make you shiver. Finally closing the distance, he licks a stripe along your slit, swirling his tongue over your clit. Your hand immediately goes over your mouth to try to muffle the moans that ripped from the chest, but Steve moves your hands away.

"I want to hear you, baby. Let me hear all those pretty noises." He says, pulling back to speak but dives right back in, causing you to cry out. "Good girl."

"Fuck- Steve, feels so good" You tug slightly at the root of his hair, and Steve groans, sending a wave of shock through you. He prods at your entrance with two fingers and trusts it in. His fingers were much larger than yours, and you cry out from the stretch. It felt so good, you couldn't stop the noises escaping you, as you were too caught up in the pleasure. You were wet enough from his spit and your own arousal for them to slip in with no struggle.

"Taste so good. My pretty girl taking my fingers so well. Can't even form full sentences."

His words were allowing you to quickly reach your climax. "Please-" You couldn't help but buck your hips forward, trying to get his mouth back on you.

"So greedy for me." Steve can't help but smirk at the sight of you so desperate for his touch. He finally obliges pressing his tongue firmly against your clit and he starts thrusting his fingers in and out, curling them to hit that spot inside of you. You start whining and moaning uncontrollably as your thighs were starting to shake as you were reaching your climax.

"I'm- I'm close!" You manage to moan out. He speeds up his movements, immediately throwing you over the edge. You clench around his fingers as you cum, him not stopping so you can chase your high. He pulls away and smiles, watching as your head falls back onto the pillow, catching your breath. He crawls back up the bed and lays himself down next to you, pulling you into his arms.

"Wait- what about you?" You get up, looking down at his hard on.

"In a minute baby. Thought i'd give you some time to recover." He smirks before pulling you into a soft kiss.

Eddie's Pov

"God damnit!" I yelled, throwing anything I saw on the floor. This could not be happening right now. This is un-fucking-believable. I sat on the curb, putting my hands over my mouth, trying to choke back tears. Of everything I expected to happen, this was most definitely not one of them.

How could she do this to me? How could she even consider this in general? Did she even truly love me? Fuck man. Why am I even questioning this? She had to have good reason, but if i were in her place, I wouldn't have done that. I would much rather be grieving for a lifetime than to forget my love for her. The more I thought about this, the more frustrated I got.

Steve. Out of all the guys. She got back with Steve, and he just let her? Something doesn't seem right. Some part of me, deep down, wants to believe that there is still a part of her that remembers me. I just have to find a way. I need to find Henderson so he can take me to El. Maybe if she tried hard enough, she could get her memories back and if that works, then I can finally get my Livi back. 

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the Steve smut AHAH i had a hard time writing it :,)

Follow my socials for updates and sneak peaks ;)

tiktok; anniemunson_

snapchat: annieshifts555