0-2

"what th--hey, stop!"

"nee-heehee.."

"..ugh," the boy frowned even more. "how disgusting.."

long story short; she pulled the anonymous boy in the river with a shit eating grin. she enjoyed how he shivered just from his ankles soaked.

speaking of ankles, when the (h/c) haired girl pulled her trousers up, her knees down to her feet were in full view; and the poor pale boy turned crimson and quickly turned to the other side.

she forgot how ancient males react just from seeing an ankle of a female's.

"say, do you know english?"

the boy halted, and tried pronouncing the last word she just said, "e- english??"

"yeah! you're japanese, obviously. and i was wondering if you know that language. well, you don't even understand me right now so whatever."

he only tilted his head to the side with another raised eyebrow.

a sigh escaped her, with her hands propping her up from the boulder she's sitting on. btw, the boulder had a bloodstain. it was the same one that dropped down on her head last night, god only knows why she survived that. "man.. i miss my phone. i would love to play project sekai right now.."

"world?" he understood the word sekai which means world in japanese. hm, so she does know a few words in his language.

"or even genshin.. wait.. MY DAILY COMMISSIONS..!" she stood up from her spot and grabbed her head in such a tight hold. "I HAVE TO GO BACK, BRO!"

the boy furrowed his brows to the middle in confusion. he turned away from her panicking figure and instead focused on catching those.. slimy, disgusting creatures..

with his ankles soaked inside the river, he was sure he's about to get another fever from how cold the water is. he let out a shaky breath before focusing down.

a fish, no, three or four fishes were about to swim down his way. he lowered his body, breathing through his nose, and swept down to catch one.

his body was quite frail--slow from being bedridden for so many years--or for his entire life in that matter, but nevertheless; he managed to catch a slimy sea creature after several tries.

he shivered just from touching it.

tears shined in his eyes.

fatigue seemed to have already built up inside of him, and he was one hundred percent sure that once he got back to his estate, he would be out like a light.

stumbling to the panicking girl, he shoved the still alive fish inside her mouth.

"BRO, STO-"

and for sure, he enjoyed the wide-eyed, disgusted expression on her face.

💤💤💤

"that was absolutely disgusting. never do that again😕👎"

the boy only smiled wickedly in response.

she let out a sigh and turned over the toasted fish. it was maybe around four, five? in the day? she wasn't sure, due to bring stuck inside her house because of that damned pandemic, she lost the skill to tell what time it is.

the ravenette in front of her seemed to be freezing. wow, was his body really that weak? there's even a fire in front of him but he's still shivering.